Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,261 comments
hi. my payment says processed since yesterday and until now, i havent received it yet.

i opted payment thru paypal.

***got my payment. thanks!

Last edited:
@MixDrop

Hi for over 3 days, to upload videos with the remote it takes over 1 hour and 30 minutes, I have been using your site for over 6 months for the first time I have these problems, I use it as a nitroflare and keepshare site

Hello,

Sorry for late reply here, I will try to answer all of your question.
1. Remote upload issue due to limit from host that you use to remote upload to mixdrop, some is chenging their code, my guy still working to fix it. Meanwhile, please use other uploading methode.
2. We check our server and it is fine. Buffering is caused by network overload in some countries due to covid-19, so some countries impose limit its network.
3. Paypal payment is already sent, but due to Easter holiday, there will be any delay for receiving in the last few days. If anyone having his payment pending, please notify me at PM. Please note that paypal payment will be received up to 24 hours after mark of processed. If more than this time limit, then notify me.
4. Some files will have longer time to encode because we're still having queue of encoding due to last maintenance several days ago.
5. We don't have percentage of views, it will be count when you press play button.
6. This covid-19 pandemic also hits ads market. There will be rate adjustment for some countries because of ads company is decrease in this situation. Hope you all understand this situation.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Last edited:
Hello,

1. Remote upload issue due to limit from host that you use to remote upload to mixdrop, some is chenging their code, my guy still working to fix it. Meanwhile, please use other uploading methode.
2. We check our server and it is fine. Buffering is caused by network overload in some countries due to covid-19, so some countries impose limit its network.
3. Paypal payment is already sent, but due to Easter holiday, there will be any delay for receiving in the last few days. If anyone having his payment pending, please notify me at PM. Please note that paypal payment will be received up to 24 hours after mark of processed. If more than this time limit, then notify me.
4. Some files will have longer time to encode because we're still having queue of encoding due to last maintenance several days ago.
5. We don't have percentage of views, it will be count when you press play button.
6. This covid-19 pandemic also hits ads market. There will be rate adjustment for some countries because of ads company is decrease in this situation. Hope you all understand this situation.

Regards,
Mixdrop
when bitcoin payment?

Hello,

Regards,
Mixdrop
limit? YouTube, Netflix, and also other streaming service LIKE YOURS work fine. Why don't you accept and solve your buffering problems?

Hello,

We are working to fix all issue, we hope that in the next several day everything will goes to normal
All pending payment already sent, for paypal request as ussual wait up to 24 hours after mark as processed.
We you have any pending payment please just not comment at thread, but sent me you Email at Mixdrop, not your username, because our login using email.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Back