Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,266 comments
@MixDrop
Seem many converting queue...
@MixDrop

Something happens that does not encode the videos
Hello,

We have issue in 1 of our server, this issue has been fixed.
Thank you.

Regards,
Mixdrop

@MixDrop I've uploaded 7k files fine last three days, but since yesterday i've uploaded 5k more and they went missing. I found only 200 on my account. Via ftp i uploaded everything. I deleted those 200 and uploaded more, after 150~ uploaded only 2 went to my account.

Hello,

I reply you at PM along with your other question.
Thank you

Regards,
Mixdrop

Mixdrop when are we going to be able to embed thumbnails? We have been asking for this for months and still you have failed to implement it, after saying you would. It's an incredibly simple feature which almost all other video hosts have.

@MixDrop any news on cloning/copy with subtitles included? i'm already tired of asking this. Every other webhost did it in 2-3 days, and you didn't do it in 3-4 months already.
also one sidenote, these days i upload new file, 5 minutes later i receive dmca on the file but i didn't even post that video anywhere. Probably not even converted yet.

@MixDrop

You said that the conversion is skiped if the files is under 1300 kb/s.
But if upload something like 1127 kb/s or 1266 kb/s it wont skip. Only files that are under 1090 kb/s .
Hello,

Video+audio need to have 1300 max and the right codec to bypass our encoding system.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Mixdrop when are we going to be able to embed thumbnails? We have been asking for this for months and still you have failed to implement it, after saying you would. It's an incredibly simple feature which almost all other video hosts have.

@MixDrop any news on cloning/copy with subtitles included? i'm already tired of asking this. Every other webhost did it in 2-3 days, and you didn't do it in 3-4 months already.
also one sidenote, these days i upload new file, 5 minutes later i receive dmca on the file but i didn't even post that video anywhere. Probably not even converted yet.

Hello,

You're welcome to request any additional feature that you want, but please keep in mind that we have the right to decide what feature that we need to add at mixdrop. Other host that you refer, mostly using same script, so adding feature it only an option from them, as for we is not that simple. We use our own script that need to be re-balance each time we are adding new feature. Actually we already finish several new feature that users ask, but it crash to other main function while we tested it, so we need to abort it. We want to be long term video host, so we need to maintain our stability.
If you're not satisty with our service, you're welcome to use other host that hast plenty feature. I never force user to use our service.

@edutz

That is not true, our service is designed for privacy, we do not know what users uploads, we just know when we receive any report.

Regards,
Mixdrop

hello sir, i wanna ask about the statistics, is it right? here's mine below sir.
98161a1335872325.jpg

0.05250 / 270 = 0.00019 then i multiply it with 10k, it's only $1.9 sir. i'm on tier 5, it's not even reach half of the reward.

Hello,

We are still working for multiple subtitle option. Please be patient.

@adrian92
Check your setting. We already add force users to disable adblock option

@altered93
Please sent your username and email via PM to check

Regards,
Mixdrop

@MixDrop can you please take a look at my problem listed above? i still can't see any of my removed files.
Hello,

I tested and it is fine from our end. Try clearing your cookies and cache or using private browse like incognito in chrome or try using different broser.
If this still happening, please sent me your username and email at mixdrop, screenshoot of latest error, details about browser that you use and version of it using PM.

Regards,
Mixdrop

this is happening a lot lately...

Hello,

Could you sent me several links to check and identify which servers that has issue via PM?
Thank you.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Hello,

I tested and it is fine from our end. Try clearing your cookies and cache or using private browse like incognito in chrome or try using different broser.
If this still happening, please sent me your username and email at mixdrop, screenshoot of latest error, details about browser that you use and version of it using PM.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Hello,

Could you sent me several links to check and identify which servers that has issue via PM?
Thank you.

Regards,
Mixdrop
sure

Back