We (some of us) asked for a very long time, can you please enable "copy subtitles" for clone videos? If not, at least if i copy my own file as a backup, to save the subtitle on the copied file? We need this , please !
Sorry for the delay. I was away from the office for couple of days. I will try to reply all of your question, if there is question that I missed then please remind me again at PM.
1. We have process all of pending payment. There are ussually delay hours after marked 'Processed' because we use exchanger. So if your payment hasn't arrived more than 24 hours after you read this message, please sent me PM incluce screenshoot of unpaid request, username and your email.
2. About thumbnail issue, actually we already finish it since last month, but when we try to implement this feauture, it got crashed with other functions at our website, so we decide to delay this function until fully fixed. Last month we have several servers issue that force us to fix it first so the system can be stabilize and leaving other pending works. The good news is we have found issue regarding thumbnail issue and fix this. Give use couple of days for test this, if it has no crash then it will be implemented next week.
3. We have to limit download speed in order to balance bandwidth used, so streaming won't be buffering and still works well. This limit is temporarily until the system stabile after all new function implemented.
4. Clone/copy files include subtitle still on progress, our tech still find a way to implemented with our script.
5. Several users also ask additional features using API that we haven't finish to work on it.
6. About google drive remote upload issue, we already try to modify limit from google drive last week, but seems they also find about it and change their code. So this limit if not from our end but from them. We will try another way to make this limit gone again.
I hope this explanation can answer your question. Thank you.