Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,261 comments
why you never reply to email?

Hello,

We reply email as well. We got plenty of email daily, if your email hasn't replied please sent again or use PM in here.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Some of my uploads [remote uploads using direct links] through api are getting stuck in the middle. But they don't show error or smth like that. They are just shorter than they should be and work perfect for that amount of time. I would really like if you could make it get an error or something.
For example you could check the duration of the file https://mixdrop.co/f/o4adfodkv
Video duration is 450secs = 9mins
But api [duration] says 2486secs = 41mins

Or you could make sure that the file can get fully downloaded or not downloaded at all.
Thanks

Fixed

Almost all my videos are showing this error when i hit play button : The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Videos were working fine some days ago.

Hello,

Please sent several links to check at PM.
Thank you

Regards,
Mixdrop

Hi, is it possible to have a dedicated plan? (e.g. Like one with a monthly fee)

Another question, is it possible to have a player which allow you to skip and get back by 10 second on double click?

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm sorry but we didn't offer this kind of services

Regards,
Mixdrop

Happy new year!
For the love of god, please enable subtitle clone as well. At least enable it for file duplicate, not even there the subtitle is not copied. We need this 100%. I need this. Why is this so hard to do? :(
May the gods grant you a very good year!

Invalid token is the prelude to player closing
Players like openload > verystream disappeared in less than a year

Mixdrop 2019 April to 2020 RIP

The scam has begun. Please face to with the facts

The same SOP

Start swindling > collect a large number of users > close the revenue after earning enough money > close the player > disappear forever

You will never receive your last withdrawal

now mixdrop will not respond to any email or message.because they're going to run away with a lot of money so don't waste time

Last edited:

The same SOP

Start swindling > collect a large number of users > close the revenue after earning enough money > close the player > disappear forever

now mixdrop will not respond to any email or message.because they're going to run away with a lot of money so don't waste time
just an hour ago, mixdrop reply on my email regarding other subject matter, and if you will read above mixdrop replied to coco today at 10:41am, that they are fixing the problem.
Post automatically merged:

The same SOP

So you see, just now I was able to open my mixdrop panel.
It means what you're saying is a fake news.

Last edited:
just an hour ago, mixdrop reply on my email regarding other subject matter, and if you will read above mixdrop replied to coco today at 10:41am, that they are fixing the problem.
Post automatically merged:

So you see, just now I was able to open my mixdrop panel.
It means what you're saying is a fake news.

Okay may be ok now, but please pay attention to withdraw your money at any time, because this may be the first step. You already have the event of openload and verstream. Please be alert at any time

What I'm talking about is not all fake news ,It's a real case. This is the SOP before the player was shut down. When the first step happens, you have to pay attention to it, not believe it

When verysteam is closed, many websites using verysteam as the main player cause serious losses the same with other players

Why do have the problem of calculating income this time

It's likely that the company has started to have capital problems,The plan to suspend members can reap a lot of money in a short time,

All the members' income of mixdrop has disappeared in this period of time. Think of the continuous operation of advertising function, but the member plan has stopped for 24 hours. You can calculate that the income is so huge,
It shouldn't have happened a second time, if it had, it would have been the last time

Last edited:
Okay may be ok now, but please pay attention to withdraw your money at any time, because this may be the first step. You already have the event of openload and verstream. Please be alert at any time

What I'm talking about is not all fake news ,It's a real case. This is the SOP before the player was shut down. When the first step happens, you have to pay attention to it, not believe it

When verysteam is closed, many websites using verysteam as the main player cause serious losses the same with other players

Why do have the problem of calculating income this time

It's likely that the company has started to have capital problems,The plan to suspend members can reap a lot of money in a short time,

All the members' income of mixdrop has disappeared in this period of time. Think of the continuous operation of advertising function, but the member plan has stopped for 24 hours. You can calculate that the income is so huge,
It shouldn't have happened a second time, if it had, it would have been the last time
Very well said thou we learned from our experience and what you're saying just creates panic to mixdrop users. Thanks anyway.

Very well said thou we learned from our experience and what you're saying just creates panic to mixdrop users. Thanks anyway.

no problem, I understand, but this incident caused more panic than what I said, I believe that in this short period of time, the mixdrop email will receive numerous messages

Back