Premium MixDrop.co - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

Evacoy1058

It doesn't work, there seems to be problems with large files
I told you that mixdrop will never completely solve the damn basic upload problem
more bluntly They don't even want to spend more money on a better converting server or more space

That's why your large files keep failing to upload, he's just dealing with you, restarting the server doesn't work at all

You will continue to face this problem, we should discuss it with the forum A file service that can't solve even basic upload problems, the forum shouldn't put mixdrop on PREMIUM (I think they bought it with money too. pls! spend more money on your host mixdrop, you should be ashamed of yourself now

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
It doesn't work, there seems to be problems with large files
Hello,

Normally we have around 80K uploads daily, but due to some host that closed recently now we have to handle around 150K uploads daily. We will add more servers hopefully next week because my tech is in absent due to some family matter.
Please be patient.

Regards,
MixDrop

Is earnings working well?
I noticed earnings is too low these days.
Can you please check.
Pm sent my info.
Hello,

I already reply your email.
Please check it. Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
Files stuck in remote "in download que" for over 6-8hours, whats going on please?
Hello,

Sorry for late reply, there are huge queue on remote upload servers, that's why there is delay for hours.
Use another methode when you face it again, not just using remote upload.

Regards,
MixDrop

i see that
my compensation
income reporting system
little, little income
Can you check?
User : art-super-handsome
Hello,

I already explain the issue at email.
Thank you

Regards,