Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,265 comments
all videos, The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

and can't open the mixpartners.co?

NEVER EARNING I HAVE LAST YEAR BUT NO EARNING my account is ludarial @MixDrop
You don't upload anything, how did you expect to earn?

im from india and i cant open the site is it ok to use vpn
We will implement solution next week, please be patient

all videos, The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

and can't open the mixpartners.co?
It looks to be one issue in your end, isolated case.

Remote uploads are stuck in que again, for over 4 hours now.

Remote upload was in high queue, but now it is more stable. If you have queue using remote upload, please try using another methode such as web upload, zoom, FTP.

H9VbnYl.png

im user dlmanaos please fix, i dont have earning

Sorry I just read your traffic history from mixpartners, so I said that you have no traffic at all. After further checking, I see the issue is you haven't activate affiliate program at mixpartners yet, so none of your traffic became earning. Please check 1st page about how to be affiliate at Mixpartners.

i also tried loading ftp and it sucks the limited upload speed, 30 minutes for one file
all servers load it in seconds, why not you mix partners ?

Yes we limit speed at FTP due to stability of server issue. Use another uploading tools for faster speed

Hi these days I'm noticing a problem, I upload everything via remote upload and some times episodes are missing, like there are 12, all 12 are uploaded, but when I go then to see it number 11 was missing, although from remote upload it was correctly seen as uploaded, but if I click the episode from there it didn't exist.

Hi these days I'm noticing a problem, I upload everything via remote upload and some times episodes are missing, like there are 12, all 12 are uploaded, but when I go then to see it number 11 was missing, although from remote upload it was correctly seen as uploaded, but if I click the episode from there it didn't exist.

If remote upload got flooded with bunch of files at the same time, it might get queue and also glitch might happen so one of your files will get issue. Please reupload that files and see it if goes through encoding, if still not check your original files to see if it broken or not.

Hi,
Remote upload from mixdrop error, please fix!

We will check and fix this issue. Thank you for your report.
Post automatically merged:

Hi,
Remote upload from mixdrop error, please fix!

It is fixed now. Please test again.
Thank you

Last edited:
files over 5GB cannot be uploaded successfully! Please fix this!!!

An error has occured !!

After Converting Queue An error has occured !! How do you become a good player if you can't even handle Converting?

I've been putting up with it for weeks and you haven't even changed anything!

Last edited:
If remote upload got flooded with bunch of files at the same time, it might get queue and also glitch might happen so one of your files will get issue. Please reupload that files and see it if goes through encoding, if still not check your original files to see if it broken or not.

We will check and fix this issue. Thank you for your report.

It is fixed now. Please test again.
Thank you
usysV4n.png

Hi, unfortunately it happened again, the original server has no problems as I tested it and every time I have to reload it again and the second always goes even if here since it has been loaded correctly, no error the link should go but it does not exist.
I send you the link: https://mixdrop.co/f/84g61ljohzj13j

@MixDrop all videos have issues.

"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

Also, while DOWNLOAD "INVALID TICKET"

Tried VPN in 5 countries, and still the same issue.

Uploads are stuck again on Browser and zoom. Please fix
Hello,

I don't see any issue at our servers. Please try again. If you still facing this issue then sent me screenshoot at PM

Regards,
MixDrop

@MixDrop all videos have issues.

"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

Also, while DOWNLOAD "INVALID TICKET"

Tried VPN in 5 countries, and still the same issue.
Hello,

Please sent me several mixdrop links sample at PM to check

Regards,
MixDrop

Back