Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,266 comments
how come alot of my users are complaining they could not download,
error "invalid ticket".
Post automatically merged:

error "invalid ticket".
error are with android users, please check why android can't download now, error "invalid ticket".

Last edited:
I have been using Mixdrop for quite a while but now my files are larger than 5GB and I would like you to upgrade to upload max file size of 10GB or 15GB
Hello,

We will increase this limit soon.

Regards,
MixDrop

error "invalid ticket".
Post automatically merged:

error are with android users, please check why android can't download now, error "invalid ticket".
Hello,

Please sent me several mixdrop links that your user failed to download. Also which browser that they use on android phone? Use PM or email to sent this details.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Email sent the other day but you're not replying.
Hello,

We will increase this limit soon.

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Please sent me several mixdrop links that your user failed to download. Also which browser that they use on android phone? Use PM or email to sent this details.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Again, losing files with error, "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported".

Sample files on email.

Can you add an option to delete duplicate files or files with the same name? When using File Uploader, sometimes it uploads several times the same video and it is annoying to get the links, especially when there are many chapters.

And also, since 2 weeks ago, several videos that I upload are deleted because it gives "error when converting".

Can you add an option to delete duplicate files or files with the same name? When using File Uploader, sometimes it uploads several times the same video and it is annoying to get the links, especially when there are many chapters.

And also, since 2 weeks ago, several videos that I upload are deleted because it gives "error when converting".

Now fixed, Thanks Mix.

One of our server got crashed again, but it is already fixed.
Duplicate files not for each files, sometimes glitch happen expecially at peak hours, you need to check your upload manually.

Something wrong with remote upload? Got some files there for over 3-4hours "in download que"

It is stable now.

how long files remain if we upload at mixdrop?

Read at 1st page of this thread.

The biggest missing thing on Mixdrop is the feature of thumbnail selection. Can you enable that feature so we can choose a thumbnail from a scene in the video? @MixDrop

Thumbnail created automatically by our system, we can't change that.
We still have many other tasks in the background so thumbnail system won't be changed now

Back