Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,265 comments
Are there any problems with the site? I am uploading with remote upload and it is taking a long time to start, many files are still in queue. In the last 2 days everything was fine

Are there any problems with the site? I am uploading with remote upload and it is taking a long time to start, many files are still in queue. In the last 2 days everything was fine
Hello,

Sometimes it will take longer than ussual expecially at peak hours. Remote upload speed also depend on both servers not just us.
Please use web upload, zoom or FTP for faster upload.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Remote upload is fine, but video conversions is kinda slower still.
Hello,

We're just finish installing several new encoding servers. Please give 1-2 days until queue at encoding finished and I think it will be faster in the next couple of days.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Reading on the first posts , these guys were super fast to solve all problems, now it looks like they got big and they do not care anymore

its been a week since I first asked them about this issue and I was told to read the past posts to find a solution, but I could not find anything after spending hours reading

A little help will be nice

Thanks

Conversion is slow again, was fine like 2 weeks, remote upload seems also weird, I have files there in que for 7+ hours.
Post automatically merged:

And web upload never finished, always "an error has occurred"

Last edited:
Dear users,

We are aware of the recent situation with problems with uploads/conversions. This is due to a peering issue between some of our providers. We are monitoring the issue to keep it stabilized.

At the time of writing this message everything is stabilized.
Sorry for this inconvinience

Regards,
MixDrop

is the ftp upload restricted bandwidth speed fixed ?
Hello,

We will monitoring uploading and encoding for several days to make sure that everything is going well, if it is stabile then we will raised FTP speed. Meanwhile please use web upload or zoom. Thank you.

Regards,
MixDrop

Something is wrong with remote upload? Got files stucked in remote upload que for over 3hours.

Well now that seems fine but a lot of files getting "Error converting" and they are being deleted instantly.

nevermind, files are still stucked a long time in remote upload que

Last edited:
Back