Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,265 comments
Why is MixPartners changing minimum payment threshold ?
First it was $10, I used to withdraw regularly.
Then they changed to $20. As I reached $20. They have now once again changed to $50.
What kind of sick game is this ?
Is another scam under process ?

There is a lot of errors during/after upload (both web/remote) and then files are not uploaded or they deleted instantly. Can you check please?
Hello,

We see no issues in our end. If issue persist in your end please send us more information in private message.

Regards,
MixDrop

Why is MixPartners changing minimum payment threshold ?
First it was $10, I used to withdraw regularly.
Then they changed to $20. As I reached $20. They have now once again changed to $50.
What kind of sick game is this ?
Is another scam under process ?
Hello,

There are several chargeback from paypal on behalf of our exchanger's paypal account lately even they never fill any chargeback form.
Seems like paypal going hard right now. After that chargeback, most of that acount got suspended permanently.
After long discussion with my exchanger, we decide to raised the amount to $5O.
Only paypal that got raised, other payment methode still same.
I suggest you to use BTC for faster and low fees. Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Dear admin.
Can other people use the api to clone my video?
Hello,

We have clone feature at MixDrop.

Regards,
MixDrop

What is your requirements to pass all videos withour re-enoding which is very slow?
Hello,

Max bitrate 1500 kbps and right codecs (h264, aac) will bypass our conversion system.

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

There are several chargeback from paypal on behalf of our exchanger's paypal account lately even they never fill any chargeback form.
Seems like paypal going hard right now. After that chargeback, most of that acount got suspended permanently.
After long discussion with my exchanger, we decide to raised the amount to $5O.
Only paypal that got raised, other payment methode still same.
I suggest you to use BTC for faster and low fees. Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Sir your Webmoney is also $50 now .
Please make it to $10 - $20, that would help small publishers like us.

Hello,

We never change webmoney amount since we add webmoney as payment processor at MixDrop.
There is reasons we put certain amount for payout request due to previous experience.
That's all I can say

Regards,
MixDrop

@MixDrop , files that do not have views, after how long will they be deleted? as a webmaster it was good to have an option to be deleted after a long time.
Hello,

Please read 1st page.
We do give VIP membership to webmasters that can bring a lot of traffic daily. It will give inactive files 200 days instead of 60 days.
If you think you have decent traffic, sent me screenshoot of your mixpartners statistic at PM
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

what happened? whole website is down with DNS error?
Hello,

All domains can be opened from my end.
If you still facing this issue, then sent me screenshoot at PM, also your email at mixdrop and your IP.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Today many files have been deleted. I have a VIP account. and there were some files that are being deleted before 200 days. Someone I saw uploaded on 06/22/2021 and 200 days would be in January 2022.

It happened recently, because hours ago I checked the files if they had fallen and there were few 75 now there were +1500 at once.

Today many files have been deleted. I have a VIP account. and there were some files that are being deleted before 200 days. Someone I saw uploaded on 06/22/2021 and 200 days would be in January 2022.

It happened recently, because hours ago I checked the files if they had fallen and there were few 75 now there were +1500 at once.
Hello,

That was a bug that we already fixed few day ago while we doing maintenance.
Sorry for this inconvinience.

Regards,
MixDrop

Back