Status
Not open for further replies.

kapitalnie

Hello guys, have a question.

Does MegaUpload.Com really disqualify for illegal files as it is stated in their rules ? I know every fileshost writes it, but I can't see many MegaUpload links so I am wondering if it is just because they can ban you for that. Or it is just a simple text that every filehost has to put in rules and MegaUpload really pays ?

And how looks like payouts ? Do I have to be a Premium user for all the time when I am uploading to withdraw money (to be premium from start to the end) or when do I have to be a Premium when I request withdrawing ?

5 comments
they dont really care. yes they will delete your file if its copyright and theres a complaint about it.

but main reason you dont see too many MU files is cuz they limit their upload speed @ ~300-400KBps

no you dont have to be premium all the time. but must at least make a payment as premium to like verify your paypal for when you do what to get paid out from them

I know.

But that is not a problem because I upload many files lower than 100 mb and getting many download from them, so I thougt that if MegaUpload is so popular I will get them more, but they reward system, that really sucks.. 1,000,000 points turned into 1,500$ is a very low rate.

Anyway, thanks for reply.

to be honnest I think they convert like 20% of downloads (files < 100mb of course) to points...
some files of mine got 5k+ DLs and so far i've only got 600 points

to be honnest I think they convert like 20% of downloads (files < 100mb of course) to points...
some files of mine got 5k+ DLs and so far i've only got 600 points

Yep they don`t cover the download very well it`s really bad beacause the downloaders love it:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back