Status
Not open for further replies.

Now We are offering flat 30 % off with all Private RDP plans .
For more details Please contact us on live chat / Skype / Ticket.

Promo Code : 30UZ2DJAIZ

Private RDP plans ( Netherland, France & USA ) (30% recurring discount )

=========================================

Private RDP
-------------------

Core: 1 vC
3GB RAM
300GB SATA Storage
1Gbit Unltd. Bandwidth
1 Dedicated/Private IP
Full Root/Admin Access
Windows Server 2012 R2

Website Price: $15
Order Now
Click to check more plans of Private RDP plans
https://www.maxrdp.com/private_rdp.html

Terms & Conditions:

1. You can't cancel old service and buy new service with this offer .
2. If you will canceled your old services then offer will be canceled for that plans .

I have been using this rdp for 10 days now I am using the cheapest plan the server is a little slow but not that bad really. The server is good enough for you to run one 1 torrent and web browser doing a few downloads uploads or Zoom Uploader and 2 uploads at the same time. Support is pretty fast I sent 3 support tickets for small issues and all were sorted out in 2 hrs. If your looking for a cheaper RDP host with a decent server just trying to keep ram usage under 2.2gb and you should be file with fast response time to support tickets this the RPD host for you.

Yesturday I bought this shit trash services for $16.80. After testing this trash services I was not satisfied and requested refund. But they refused.
No refund before 24 hours expired after purchase even tho there are such rules in refund policy:
We offer 24 hour **full Money back
guarantee to those clients who ordered our service without testing demo and were not satisfied because of any type of RDP/Server related issue.

IN THE END THEY REFUNDED ME $10 ISNTEAD OF $16.80. Fucking scamers.
132162465_2020-01-06_194516.jpg

According to there Refund Policy you should be refunded if its within 24h of ordering, it doesn't state minus any costs.

We offer 24 hour full Money back guarantee to those clients who ordered our service without testing demo and were not satisfied because of any type of RDP/Server related issue.

Hello,
Yes I agree with you but first to understand our policy in details and 2nd buyer ordered RDP on 4th of January 2020 and request to refund after 24 hrs on 5th of January 2020.
We can reject to refund request after 24 hrs and also can reject to refund if there are no issue with our server / RDP.
In this case buyer have issue only not any issue in our RDP / server.
So please check our refund policy .

" We offer 24 hour full Money back guarantee to those clients who ordered our service without testing demo and were not satisfied because of any type of RDP/Server related issue"

Also need to understand why the had request to refund as per our plans partial admin access and limitations details mention below plan details page https://www.maxrdp.com/admin_encoding_rdp.html

Limitations of Admin Access :-
:- Admin access means you can install applications, and run application which need admin access in above plans.
:- some application like VPN, Jingling, Game Servers, Virtualization, Streaming Software are not allowed in this plan.
:- Not allow to access of PC Settings, Network settings,Firewall setting, control panel and Server manager.
after that they want the full admin access to control whole server while mention in details the admin access with some limitations .

After that we accept that refund request and already refunded amount as we want .if we will go with our policy we can't refund any amount .

As I say that in above reply refund is possible within 24 hrs, if there are any issue with RDP / SERVER.
Not possible to refund in the case of this buyer because buyer had requested to refund due to firewall access (full admin access like whole server).
While already mention below plans details page admin access to install/ use software only , that's it .
If we had refunded $10 in this case then good luck for buyer .
Must be read our plans details and refund policy before order any plans .
Suppose there was any issue in server like server down / not working / speed related issue then we could refunded 100 % without any questions within 24 hrs refund policy .

Update I have been using the server for a little over 3 weeks now without any major problems. Sever from time time runs kinda slow and it gets sorted out in 2 or 3 hrs max. This RDP host is nice I recommend it to everyone who needs a reasonably priced host with good response time to support tickets. Just ignore anybody screaming scammer most likely they payed for a 1gbit or 2bgit server and were expecting the server to have the specs of the Power Encoding RDP or Admin RDP :face_palm:

kindly shoot your best offer for an encoding RDP ,
lifetime price
xeon 2650 , similar or higher 300 to 500GB HDD space
limited users , prompt support is needed.

have seen the pans on your site , so kindly offer lifetime price
Post automatically merged:

might go for
POWER RDP 1
so kindly shoot your best price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back