Status
Not open for further replies.
can't login into my account anymore on the website and support refuses to help me!
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
If you had contact to our support team please share your ticket no i will look in to it and try to provide your best solutions.

Would not recommend this RDP. There are constant issues, and support takes hours to respond. They also send messages back and forth, instead of just straight up trying to resolve, so it takes even longer. Expect to have multiple days every month where you can't use your RDP.

Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
If you had contact to our support team please share your ticket no i will look in to it and try to provide your best solutions.

have made a ticket with support but your support has been offline for days now. Paid my bill but 1 RDP is still not reactivated

Would not recommend this RDP. There are constant issues, and support takes hours to respond. They also send messages back and forth, instead of just straight up trying to resolve, so it takes even longer. Expect to have multiple days every month where you can't use your RDP.
You can try DigiRDP I'm using it it's working perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back