Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenup

Hello,

I'm going to find a new VPS for my main sites

requirements

8+ GB of RAM
4 CPUs
Good support ( prefer live chat and tickets system)
Unmanaged and managed VPS are acceptable

Can any one suggest a name for a good web hosting to start with?

22 comments
Hello,

I'm going to find a new VPS for my main sites

requirements

8+ GB of RAM
4 CPUs
Good support ( prefer live chat and tickets system)
Unmanaged and managed VPS are acceptable

Can any one suggest a name for a good web hosting to start with?
As per my experience in hosting industry i suggest you spicyhost.in..because from last two years i am using spicyhost services..quick customer services and quality hardware setup..with affordable prices...also you check with leasedlayer because in leasedlayer having good customer review.compare both website and select better one as per your requirement..

I suggest you to check with Scopehosts Unmanaged VPS Plans. They have high quality services at very less price. Check their VPS plans, it suites your needs.

You will get lot of companies in hosting industries when you researched about this,but just check who are giving quick customer support and affordable prices with high hardware configuration in server. also check in forums offer section.

As per my experience i suggest you spicyhosts,because from last two years i am using services from them, excellent customer supports,no complaints, also check some popular websites like inetwebhost and leasedlayer,compare prices and hardware setup,select better one.

Last edited:
Hello,

We can offer you following VPS Server offer,

• [*=left]99.99% SLA
    [*=left]2 vCores
    [*=left]2.4 GHz
    [*=left]12 GB RAM
    [*=left]50 GB
    High Availability

USD 40 per month

If you're interested in this offer, please contact us on sales[at]hostlatte[dot]com

Thank you.

if you're looking for not much management and decent support, you can take a look at Linode. They are pretty good and reliable.

Hey,

Have you given DigitalOcean or Vultr a try? Their pricing is a bit high but you will get a lot more stability and better support.

Cheers

I have just bought a package 8GB of RAM at Vultr and its speed is pretty good.

BUT I am still looking for other offers because I have some clients they are big companies and needing big hosting companies to host their sites on. High prices are not a problem with them but requiring the quality service is a must.

You can have a dedicated server for $70 with dedicated CPU, ram and SSD drive. Do not waste your money on big vps while you can get cheap servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back