Looking for someone who can generate video snapshots for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel_Darko

Hello.
I'm looking for a person who will generate video snapshots for me.
You will have to generate snapshots for 40-50 videos (adult content). I would want the best parts (I mean high quality, clear picture) of video to be captured in snapshot though, so most likely you will have to generate snapshots manually, but I don't really care if you use applications as long as snapshots are good quality.
You will have to generate snapshots, rename files after video and send them to me with winrar/winzip.
I'm not sure about pricing, but if you are interested, you can PM me and we will work things out.
The work will probably be long term :) I can only pay with BTC. I can pay you every week.
I would need you to work for 4 days a week.
If you are interested, you can PM me and we can talk about payment pricing and some further details.

2 comments
Hello.
I'm looking for a person who will generate video snapshots for me.
You will have to generate snapshots for 40-50 videos (adult content). I would want the best parts (I mean high quality, clear picture) of video to be captured in snapshot though, so most likely you will have to generate snapshots manually, but I don't really care if you use applications as long as snapshots are good quality.
You will have to generate snapshots, rename files after video and send them to me with winrar/winzip.
I'm not sure about pricing, but if you are interested, you can PM me and we will work things out.
The work will probably be long term :) I can only pay with BTC. I can pay you every week.
I would need you to work for 4 days a week.
If you are interested, you can PM me and we can talk about payment pricing and some further details.
@Jennifer_Jareau mentioned a site the other day, I believe it's free

I could do something in python to help automate this for you if you want.

To make sure the images are good I'd imagine I'd have to use opencv or something similar to detect the amount of blurr in the screenshot and scrap it for a non blurry one.

I'd be in the same boat as you though, I've never been paid for anything like this before you'd have to offer an amount that you think is worth it for the time and effort saved and I'd have to decide if that amount is worth it for the amount of effort and time it will take me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back