Looking for publisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Nguyen

Hi everyone
I'm looking for websites to be advertising partners, so if any publishers have good websites and want to put ads. You guys can leave the domains and the contact so that I can reach out to you. THANKS

10 comments
i think better to share more details about yourself , which ad types ? how it will work and other info ?
We offer IAB standard ad units with the highest CPM. We ensure 100% Fill Rate for our publishers with high-quality engaging content and provide tailored monetization solutions for websites' content and GEOs. Our ads will perfectly fit any website (both mobile and desktop).

Ads formats:
- Display Banner.
- Native Ads.
- In-banner Video.
- In-page Push.
- Pop Ads.

And we apply NET 15 payment terms for our publishers
Post automatically merged:

I am interested, more info please
We offer IAB standard ad units with the highest CPM. We ensure 100% Fill Rate for our publishers with high-quality engaging content and provide tailored monetization solutions for websites' content and GEOs. Our ads will perfectly fit any website (both mobile and desktop).

Ads formats:
- Display Banner.
- Native Ads.
- In-banner Video.
- In-page Push.
- Pop Ads.

Ads formats:
- Display Banner.
- Native Ads.
- In-banner Video.
- In-page Push.
- Pop Ads.

Ads formats:
- Display Banner.
- Native Ads.
- In-banner Video.
- In-page Push.
- Pop Ads.

what is the name of ur company?

what is the name of ur company?
It's BidGear

If you have any domains and want to test our ads, please leave information and contact and our team will reach out to you.

Thanks.

Please pm about how to register
You can register on our website: bidgear.com

Or our team will help you to create an account. Therefore, leave your information about your website and your contact (email, telegram, skype), and our team will reach out to you.

Thanks.

Last edited:
It's BidGear

If you have any domains and want to test our ads, please leave information and contact and our team will reach out to you.

Thanks.

You can register on our website: bidgear.com

Or our team will help you to create an account. Therefore, leave your information about your website and your contact (email, telegram, skype), and our team will reach out to you.

Thanks.
is this better than ezoic?

I work with a CPM pop network Ad Maven for a few weeks now on my website and I make very good earnings ($6 CPM in US). why should l leave them and use yours? tell me more.

I work with a CPM pop network Ad Maven for a few weeks now on my website and I make very good earnings ($6 CPM in US). why should l leave them and use yours? tell me more.
Hi,

I believe we can convince you, and I think it better if we should have this conservation in private. Please leave your contact (Telegram, Skype)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back