Looking for partners to mod/expand forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN100

Hello everyone,

I am the founder of a site which has just been freshly created, a forum based community for people who love to program or want to learn how to become programmers. This forum is about sharing your knowledge with one another, collaboration on games or projects, web development, & much more.

As we all expand our knowledge into coding. the vast information we know about code is constantly changing its lines & formats for so many styles & platforms there's so much to absorb. Let us all share this knowledge together & brighten our developments with what we have learned from one another.

For those of you who are advanced programmers & want to become apart of my Haven Development Team Please register to the forum & PM me I will send you the application form to fill out for review.

What I am looking for if you wish to be apart of the staff is a team of moderators who can post content regarding to programming & developments of apps for the android & iphone.
Tutorial writers would be great also to write up detailed tuts on things programmera may want to know.
One person who is extremely well knowledgeable with mybb forums to help me code & fix solutions I may not understand.

I hope I may be able to get some people on here interested you can pm me, or contact me on skype demon-zanku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back