Looking for Forums or Movie Stream Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

Hey Im looking for forums, social media page, movie stream owners who share files and movies and stuff. If you are own anything like that contact me - Im newly launched a file-sharing site. Where you can share files normally or stream videos and files directlink by WebDAV. Im not sure about how much my servers can take it so Im not posting my site here.

I give you a maximum of 5 PREMIUM ACCOUNTS for free too.

Let me know.

Thanks

10 comments
ha yo tengo una nube importante con mas de 100 terras ya arriba en goolgedrive y uptobox

-
I have an important cloud with more than 100 terras already up in goolgedrive and uptobox

ha yo tengo una nube importante con mas de 100 terras ya arriba en goolgedrive y uptobox

-
I have an important cloud with more than 100 terras already up in goolgedrive and uptobox
INBOX me I share the link and after you register I will make you Premium member.

If it's not FileChick it's not worth it ;)
Im not sharing my website name here. Maybe you think as SELF Advertising .. but I offer 10TB storage for FREE members and 100TB for Premium + 10GB file size allows.
And no speed limits for Guest, Free or Premium members. is that enough..
And Free members can access their file via WebDav and Premium members can upload/download/access their files via WebDav. Also can stream from WebDAV mounts.. I don't care... like it :)
and If anyone uploads 100TB of data at one account - I don;t care. if anyone uploads 10TB at one free account I dn't care.
Im not deleting any file for inactivity. But as you see my domain is .com sometimes I have to follow the DMCA but I will try to not to do so.. :)
Upload your files at your own risk. :)

Im not sharing my website name here.
Ok, fine.
Maybe you think as SELF Advertising .. but I offer 10TB storage for FREE members and 100TB for Premium + 10GB file size allows.
You stating / offering massive amount of storage for free users but in first post "Im not sure about how much my servers can take it so Im not posting my site here." << if you are unsure of this you should probably look at killing your service before it even begins
And no speed limits for Guest, Free or Premium members. is that enough..
Standard in 2021

And Free members can access their file via WebDav and Premium members can upload/download/access their files via WebDav. Also can stream from WebDAV mounts.. I don't care... like it :)
and If anyone uploads 100TB of data at one account - I don;t care. if anyone uploads 10TB at one free account I dn't care.
Im not deleting any file for inactivity. But as you see my domain is .com sometimes I have to follow the DMCA but I will try to not to do so.. :)
Upload your files at your own risk. :)
Bad business model (if any) seriously your words trouble me and should trouble your users too, people like you scare me.

Ok, fine.

You stating / offering massive amount of storage for free users but in first post "Im not sure about how much my servers can take it so Im not posting my site here." << if you are unsure of this you should probably look at killing your service before it even begins

Standard in 2021

Bad business model (if any) seriously your words trouble me and should trouble your users too, people like you scare me.
Look - if my business kills by Free Users then I think its good.. I learn some lessons so next time I will manage and fix my errors. Next time with PAID users those mistakes won't happen again.
In other hand If I succeed I can do more changes and innovations on my projects will help my premium customers in future.
It's a RISKY business model but not a bad one. But I can say It's more profitable too.. First if I offer such bug storage like 10TB for free users then most of users will go for free not for paid. For free users, I can earn ADS money and I have to return them nothing. In Premium users I have to rely on their subscriptions and as per other guys offering the cheapest pricing and doing marketing, I don;t have a chance.. So it's better to offer FREE :)

OMG it's Ravim again. Another failure like all the others?
Maybe ! or maybe not. But in both case I win :) and the winning is only matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back