Dedicated Looking for a europe dedicated server (not offshore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biz3x

Hi everybody,
I am from Vietnam. I am looking for a Hosting Provide or reseller who offer Europe Dedicated Server (No need Offshore) and accept payment by paypal or credit card.

Server needs follow specifications:
2 x CPU Quad Core
Ram 24GB
SSD 240GB
Uplink port 2Gbs or more than is better (Someone limit upload speed so I can't use that)
BW: 50TB
Control panel: Cpanel

My budget is less than 500$
Thanks!

18 comments
Just so you get this straight, the word Offshore means outside your country, so, basicly anywhere out of your State is Offshore, Onshore is if the servers are located on the same state that you live in, get it right, just so any provider who misleads its users should understand this.

Just so you get this straight, the word Offshore means outside your country, so, basicly anywhere out of your State is Offshore, Onshore is if the servers are located on the same state that you live in, get it right, just so any provider who misleads its users should understand this.

There is 2 contexts to "OFFSHORE".

Offshore - Means ignores DMCA Complaints and allows nulled content

Offshore from the UK is the US for example.

Hi everybody,
I am from Vietnam. I am looking for a Hosting Provide or reseller who offer Europe Dedicated Server (No need Offshore) and accept payment by paypal or credit card.

Server needs follow specifications:
2 x CPU Quad Core
Ram 24GB
SSD 240GB
Uplink port 2Gbs or more than is better (Someone limit upload speed so I can't use that)
BW: 50TB
Control panel: Cpanel

My budget is less than 500$
Thanks!

FDCServers.net Accepts Paypal and offer 10gbps ports.

You'll be lucky to get $500 or less...

FDCservers is poop

Just go with OVH as said above, you'll get better connectivity and bursts for the price.
If you're looking for OVH reseller, I would recommend you try contacting http://www.crookservers . Prices are a bit high but under your budget.

OR if you;re looking for UK servers, try looking at http://www.ajkservers.co.uk

Oh OVH.com accept customer oversea. But can anyone tell me about bandwidth OVH.com (FR), I view a budget 10Gbss Lossless but bandwidth OVH to internet default is 200mbps. I understand that is OVH to OVH with 10Gbps but OVH to client just 200mbps, right?

Can anyone expland about "10Gbps Metered at %95th at $0.8/Mbps", I see that on FDC but I don't understand :(

As everyone else missed it.

What do you need the service for? We can help pinpoint an ideal solution for you :)
I need for service upload and download. But it is only proxy and remote server to hide ip storage servers :). It store php file no more so I think I will use Onshore :)

There is 2 contexts to "OFFSHORE".

Offshore - Means ignores DMCA Complaints and allows nulled content

Offshore from the UK is the US for example.

FDCServers.net Accepts Paypal and offer 10gbps ports.

You'll be lucky to get $500 or less...
yes I understand, I see Offshore server always is more expensive than Onshore so I add not offshore on specifications

He wants to pay via paypal?
I also pay by credit card
I agree, that can be found in the OP.
Sorry, Can you tell me what is OP?

Last edited:
Don't take it the wrong way but I think you're too new and you're starting off too high. You don't seem to know some terms that are commonly used on web hosting websites. If you're new then you should start off and experiment with lower specs. Having the budget doesn't mean the key to success.

Don't take it the wrong way but I think you're too new and you're starting off too high. You don't seem to know some terms that are commonly used on web hosting websites. If you're new then you should start off and experiment with lower specs. Having the budget doesn't mean the key to success.
Yes, I agree. I also think me not well in terms of network. But I am building a big streaming service. I think specification which I provide is the best choice for me after I caculate carefully.
Can you help me choose the best service?
Thanks for reply :)

I need for service upload and download. But it is only proxy and remote server to hide ip storage servers :). It store php file no more so I think I will use Onshore :)
In that case you wouldn't need such high specs for pretty much setting up a reverse proxy :)

If you don't mind me asking also; Where are your storage servers located? I'm asking this due to the fact if your Storage servers are in Germany for example, and you've got a Server acting as a proxy in Netherlands.

If your provider in the Netherlands doesn't have a good transit to your other provider you would see slower speeds and in effect won't be able to achieve the full port speed when using it to download/upload to your storage server.

Anyhow, check your PM :) We can discuss more there.

Oh OVH.com accept customer oversea. But can anyone tell me about bandwidth OVH.com (FR), I view a budget 10Gbss Lossless but bandwidth OVH to internet default is 200mbps. I understand that is OVH to OVH with 10Gbps but OVH to client just 200mbps, right?

Can anyone expland about "10Gbps Metered at %95th at $0.8/Mbps", I see that on FDC but I don't understand :(

You are right. OVH to OVH (internal traffic) is 10Gbps. Internet to OVH (download traffic) is 10Gbps. But OVH to Internet (upload traffic) is 200Mbps. This only applies to their .com brand though.

10Gbps metered at 95th percentile means you will be billed by the 95th percentile method. 1Mbps is equal to ~320GB. In 95th percentile, you can burst more than you have bought for 36 hours per month without getting overage for bandwidth.

If you are looking for fast speeds on a quality connection. I'm sure we could find a common ground for you with one of our configs. We currently have many Thailand and Vietnamese clients who utilize our service for the same function. Please check out some of the configs here:

http://serverdeals.org/dedicated.php

As I said we could negotiate on port speed and other pricing :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back