Status
Not open for further replies.

boshir

Where do you see yourself in 5 Years time?

What Motivates and Drives you?

I have many goals and one is to retire early so I can enjoy life and travel the world, You might think its crazy, but I don't see my self working post 40-45.

9 comments
i always hated these questions. the truth is i don't want to know where i will be tomorrow so 5 years from now....

This looks like OP has an upcoming job interview and is lacking inspiration. I always go with "Hopefully not still in this shithole"..

Jokes aside, I see myself working harder and being there for my family.

I'm ~29

I love to develop my own projects... i don't like to work for chiefs, but rather to work with another people together, who are freelancer, CEO, siteowner, etc.

And if im older, i want to make a good living room and travel the world too... look for cultures etc.

Im also starting to go to fitness gym often and working on my body.

When im ~35 to ~40, i look for a girlfriend and maybe marries... but if im married, i dont have time for coding etc.

Last edited:
I barely leave my desk.
5years from now(and am sure there will be 10G internet connection then) I will spend a full year indoors and only come out maybe in the 6th or 7th year.

I barely leave my desk.
5years from now(and am sure there will be 10G internet connection then) I will spend a full year indoors and only come out maybe in the 6th or 7th year.

So, hypothetically, if a sexy busty blonde comes to your building and shouts:
Hostnesa, hostnesta, HOSTNESA you sexy beast, come fuck me NOW!.
Your not going to leave your desk?

Last edited:
I think it's better to set goals, so I see myself a stable person financially in the next 5 years working for none but for myself. I have built my own portals which might take some time to get penetrate in the market, hope for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back