Letitbit.net-New tarif earn up $50 for 1000 downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shareflare

Hi there, dear users of file sharing site LetitBit.net!
We are happy to announce the following: There is new tariff on LetitBit, called "TRUE", You can earn up to 50 USD per 1000 of uploads.
817622.jpg

Please pay Your attention!!!

This tariff is valid for 1000 downloads from Germany, USA, England and Switzerland only. Payments for other countries are $5.

Register here:

http://wm.letitbit.net/wm-panel/User/register

Last edited:
23 comments
I have been paid twice by Letitbit, but that was an year ago.. they pay on time. New program seems to be fine except the limited country part. All the best. :D

hello
I know because I blocked my account, [29905111 | turba] and to request the payment and I was done.
percent had another account with the same wmz but earned very little so I decided to switch to turba to see how I was.
I do not think I did anything wrong, also sold several premium with my files, from which you benefited.
I hope to return and payment due account.
thanks

Several days have passed and still no response receipt. now I understand why they were banned from most important forums.
these things are not done Mr. shareflare :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

They pay next day in webmoney wmz. If you change details you have to wait 10 days, I think. Don't know their rules..
Your files won't last long. Max 30 days whether you are premium or free.

Wish it was 60 days at least like turbobit

As a downloader I have never managed to be able to download anything from Letitbit. Isn't it a scam site?
That seems to be only the case if you try as a free user. The moment you are premium, it works perfectly and the speed on average is between 1.50MB/s and close to 2 MB/s depending on time of day/night..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back