Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,048 comments
Today for first time I needed to download a file from k2s and it says file was removed but a backup of it is aviable to download.
What does that mean, files are permanent saved in k2s?
If yes, that backup file if get sale, it will be counted for k2s or for original uploader?

Thanks

Today for first time I needed to download a file from k2s and it says file was removed but a backup of it is aviable to download.
If yes, that backup file if get sale, it will be counted for k2s or for original uploader?

Thanks

If you have a copy of that file then 10% chances it will show you the new file.. but it happens for me only i donno about others just telling you with my experience.

This week I have seen good changes in Keep2, many sales, I think is for this, AB-tests on Keep2Share that related to a full transition to Premium Pro and abandoning the regular Premium, Congratulations!!!!

Files that were not downloaded more than 90 days will be marked with a special icon in your file manager. That files won't be measured for your quota and won't be influencing the calculations of your productivity scale. We wouldn't reccomend to delete these files, since the more live links you have, the more extra earning you get. Lifespan of such files will depend on the free space in our storage.

@MilanK2S @Jeff_K2S Then why I still get files deleted automaticaly with reason: "File has not been downloaded for 90 days" ???

after earning 100$ @ month is it truly unlimited storage or there is some other requirements ...like number of sales ...

(example : if you reach 100TB then they limit your storage!!)

Last edited:
The point is in this: "We wouldn't recommend to delete these files", no mather if you are premium or not, more files will bring more sales, so why delete them if you have ANY free space in your account?

I'm since many years rapidgator uploader
if i switch to keep2share, do they have also Free Premium for uploaders? (like rapidgator)
yes

Thanks
If you have copy of this file we offer user copy if original is deleted.

What's your policy regarding to DMCA?
We fully follow DMCA. But we check if abuse is real or fake.

Few days back, only the Premium Pro page was showing. I thought that they have removed the Premium option.

Again I can see today both Premium Pro and Premium option available for downloaders. Whats going on Keep2share ?
WE do A/B tests.

Debrids are waiting for it. Lol
We have profesional team which block all debrids and other cheaters.

It seems almost everyone in leading xxx boards have k2s premium. Sales numbers are pretty low
Many users working and have good sales. But if you think k2s is to popular we can recommend you tezfiles.com which runned also by moneyplatform.biz

Back