KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,361 comments
90% PPS means you highly relies on the ads network instead of premium sales. If your revenue from ads network is unstable, the PPS rate should be adjusted. How can you survive when you can get only 10% from premium sales and the ads network decreases rates again and again? I cannot understand the logic. At least you should take 40% ~ 50%.

You also need to allocate some ratio to webmaster earnings. It can help you make a deal with admins of big forums.

Last edited:

Well, it has been an Education for most of Us I Think, We have been Able to see how a Host manipulates Stats "Live"! and since he started doing it for good reasons or so those of us who like Katfile Wanted to Think, He Has Been Doing it Non-Stop, "This is a Good Guy and Now That He Had Some Problems He's Just Trying to Find the Right Pricing for Everybody",

Well, a Week went by with Katfile Openly Manipulating Stats Non-Stop Looking for the Right Pricing, Then Two Weeks and at the End of the Second Week We Thought That at Last He Found What He Was Looking for and at Last We Can Again Get Some Stability Back!

But No, 3rd Week Came and Something Happened Again and Now We Are Back to Stats Manipulation, Tier Ping Pong Etc... And Never Getting Properly Credited for the Income Lost Because of The Constant Changes and of Course The Constant Counter Freezes...

Now, I Still Like this Guy and That's The Reason I'm Going to Stop Using KatFile, Because Somebody That's Ready to Manipulate Stats so Easily, Regardless of the Reason, Probably Will Never Stop Doing it, So, I'll Just Leave KatFile Now, Before What Has Been a Pretty Good Experience Turns Ugly.

But I Do Wish Katfile and Everybody That's Using Them Good Luck.

Last edited:
@KatFile: Frankly speaking, I don't care about the current rate because you already said you will announce new rates on 1st April. I only concerned how stable your new rates will be. If it's just a quick, unstable and temporary solution, you should have asked more time to find a more stable solution instead of doing this in desperation. I'm sorry that I supsect it because it's too good to be true. I hope you can take your time to find a long-term solution instead of finding a short-term solution to satisfy uploaders who complained the current rate frequently.

Report a serious bug

If press the "Download" button twice, then will open dozens of new windows, the last browser will crash.

Especially, when the downloader presses the "Download" button, but the server does not respond for a period of time, they may try to press the "Download" button again, and then the above happens.

Some downloaders may mistakenly believe that the KatFile site is a malicious site.

Report a serious bug

If press the "Download" button twice, then will open dozens of new windows, the last browser will crash.

Especially, when the downloader presses the "Download" button, but the server does not respond for a period of time, they may try to press the "Download" button again, and then the above happens.

Some downloaders may mistakenly believe that the KatFile site is a malicious site.

Yes, my client is the same

Hello Dear Uploaders
Today is KatFile's birthday
We increase PPD Rates for uploaders that use katfile on first link or only use katfile for sharing .
http://katfile.com/PPD.png

and uploaders that don't put katfile first link we decrease 35% money at the time of payments .

Read More :
KatFile - Free Cloud Storage

Hi Katfile, Happy Birthday!! I sincerely hope that this rate would sustain for a long time! Thank you ^^

Back