KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,395 comments
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
2017-05-30
$1000
PAID
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks for payment.[/FONT]

Hey! Kat File!!
2017-05-24
$***
pending
What is going on?
Are you OK?

Sent PM = No response
ask Fix poor Remote system for 6 month = No fix (maybe they can't)
Lost Files = No cover, No apologize, Excuse was server crush, (No server add?lol)
Daily payout = Where is your daily?
Write WJUNCTION = ignore inconvenience question (response only easy, thanks)

You have to process my payment too!!

u request on May 30 and get pay??????

I request on May 23 and still pending :facepalm:

Hi buddy NP, we will process on monday.

You have to process my payment too!!

Last edited:
@KatFile:
Please let me know where the file goes:
Code:
http://katfile.com/lty9go68ukv1/broken.bin.html

If it's disappeared, please let me know the reason. If such issues become more, the chargeback possibility will be increased. I cannot find such broken links in any graceful ways. The file is still present in my file manager and the landing page doesn't show it's deleted. I only can know it when the download is started. I don't know if you allow the brute-force scan. If it's OK, maybe I will use my premium privilege to "download" first few bytes of all my 14798 files at the same time.

Last edited:
Katfile, yesterday you tell me that you're going to make the payment and I still have not received any payment, I need to pay for internet. But charge me $ 20 surcharge.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2017-05-29$xx.xx
PENDING

ok
Let's see if you're going to make uploads back to pay,
Even though I had interrupted downloads on May 7, 2017,
Thanks for the payment on Friday and I uploaded the uploads
Great send me a pm friday to me .

Great send me a pm friday to me .
Ok Friday I will remind you privately with pm
thank you

ITALIANO

Salve ,
vi faccio i miei complimenti , siete veramente molto bravi,
avete certamente adottato un comportamento molto corretto ,
continuate cosi ed avrete un grande futuro nel mondo degli host,
dopo aver avuto diversi scambi di con l'amministratore di katfile , attivo qui su wjunction, e dopo aver concordato una conclusione positiva della vicenda dei pagamenti rigettati, e la ripresa degli upload , ecco la bella notizia il mio account è stato bannato dagli amministratori ,,
siete veramente bravi ,
lo metto questo commento in italiano ed in inglese cosi lo possono leggere tutti , visto che in italia lo utilizzano tanti e tanti degli uploader italiani sono iscritti su wjunction, cosi almeno sanno come si comportano gli amministratori di katfile
siete sulla buona strada ....continuate cosi ...

ENGLISH

Hello ,
I do my compliments, you are really very good,
You have certainly adopted a very correct behavior,
Continue this way and you will have a great future in the host world,
After having had several exchanges with the administrator of katfile, active here on wjunction, and after agreeing a positive conclusion of the case for the rejected payments, and uploading the uploads, here's the good news my account has been banned by the administrators, ,
You are really good,
I put this comment in Italian and in English so they can read it all, as in Italy many and many of the Italian uploaders are enrolled on wjunction, so at least they know how katfile administrators behave
You are on the right track .... keep up ...
a_haende06.gif

Last edited:
ITALIANO
fate attenzione , con questo host e quelli simili a questo, prima cominciano con i ritardi , poi continuano con i problemi con le banche, poi rigettano i pagamenti , ti bannano gli account e poi spariscono nel nulla , ne abbiamo visti a migliaia .....iniziano tutti cosi e poi ritornano con altri nomi ed altre offerte allettanti ,
non fatevi ingannare

ENGLISH
Be careful with this host and those similar to that before they start with the delays, then continue with the problems with the banks, then reject the payments, ban the accounts and then disappear into the nothing, we saw them in thousands ... ..ince everyone so and then come back with other names and other tempting offers,
Do not be fooled

You paid some random dude 1k$ yesterday. What?

Hey this uploader requested 21 may $2000 we sent 2*$1000 to him, 1k 1 week ago and 1k yesreday understand ?!

Sound like an excuse. Also, fix your rates they all broken again.

They can even write that they paid $ 10,000 after 3 days of request .... but you believe it ??

Untitled.png

thanks for the payment

I don't really care about the sum, but he requested on 30 and got paid. A lot of users requested on 23 and didn't got paid, that's the problem. They claim daily payment, where are they ? Shouldn't they be "weekly / twice a week"
Plus katfile confirmed in few prev posts that they paid him on 30 now come up with bullshit about "he requested on 21"

Last edited:

Hey this uploader requested 21 may $2000 we sent 2*$1000 to him, 1k 1 week ago and 1k yesreday understand ?!

What happens that those who earn less have to wait for our payments?

Make my payment please work hard

For @WJUNCTION, I want to comment that @ katfile is not paying daily please tell him to remove in the title of the post that he pays daily that is a lie to benefit him, please tell us we are fed up with scammers and liars.

Last edited:
Its clear that explaining to some uploaders is useless, within 15 months we show that always the payments have been done even with delay, and its normal .
BTW, we pay faster to vip uploaders, that support us.

Back