1. gibalah

gibalah Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    90% PPS means you highly relies on the ads network instead of premium sales. If your revenue from ads network is unstable, the PPS rate should be adjusted. How can you survive when you can get only 10% from premium sales and the ads network decreases rates again and again? I cannot understand the logic. At least you should take 40% ~ 50%.

You also need to allocate some ratio to webmaster earnings. It can help you make a deal with admins of big forums.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  2. Firdous Wani

Firdous Wani Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2016
    Nothing is fair in case of PPD rates. Do not pay what they show.

3. Firsttimer33

Firsttimer33 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2014

Well, it has been an Education for most of Us I Think, We have been Able to see how a Host manipulates Stats "Live"! and since he started doing it for good reasons or so those of us who like Katfile Wanted to Think, He Has Been Doing it Non-Stop, "This is a Good Guy and Now That He Had Some Problems He's Just Trying to Find the Right Pricing for Everybody",

Well, a Week went by with Katfile Openly Manipulating Stats Non-Stop Looking for the Right Pricing, Then Two Weeks and at the End of the Second Week We Thought That at Last He Found What He Was Looking for and at Last We Can Again Get Some Stability Back!

But No, 3rd Week Came and Something Happened Again and Now We Are Back to Stats Manipulation, Tier Ping Pong Etc... And Never Getting Properly Credited for the Income Lost Because of The Constant Changes and of Course The Constant Counter Freezes...

Now, I Still Like this Guy and That's The Reason I'm Going to Stop Using KatFile, Because Somebody That's Ready to Manipulate Stats so Easily, Regardless of the Reason, Probably Will Never Stop Doing it, So, I'll Just Leave KatFile Now, Before What Has Been a Pretty Good Experience Turns Ugly.

But I Do Wish Katfile and Everybody That's Using Them Good Luck.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  4. KatFile

KatFile Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Oct 9, 2016
    Please be patient to 1 april 2017
    I will be back 1 april with good news .

5. perak

perak Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2012
    We are waiting. when you lie, We will report you to admin wjunction.com, so you will be banned

6. seven7

seven7 Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    Hi Katfile.
    Why is the download rate changing everyday?

3/27
    [​IMG]

3/28
    [​IMG]

Every day, every week, you are changing the rate.
    Please display the current rate.

7. pappunsu

pappunsu Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2010
  8. gibalah

gibalah Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    @KatFile: Frankly speaking, I don't care about the current rate because you already said you will announce new rates on 1st April. I only concerned how stable your new rates will be. If it's just a quick, unstable and temporary solution, you should have asked more time to find a more stable solution instead of doing this in desperation. I'm sorry that I supsect it because it's too good to be true. I hope you can take your time to find a long-term solution instead of finding a short-term solution to satisfy uploaders who complained the current rate frequently.

9. KatFile

Oct 9, 2016
    Hello Dear Uploaders

29 March We increase PPD Rates for few days for offering , we will change New PPD rates at 1 April

10. bluesky666

bluesky666 Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Report a serious bug

If press the "Download" button twice, then will open dozens of new windows, the last browser will crash.

Especially, when the downloader presses the "Download" button, but the server does not respond for a period of time, they may try to press the "Download" button again, and then the above happens.

Some downloaders may mistakenly believe that the KatFile site is a malicious site.

11. cyc

cyc Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2012
    [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi katfile,[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]My username [/FONT]cyc168

Please upgrade my account

12. dataporter

dataporter Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2015

Yes, my client is the same

13. hefajstos

hefajstos Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2016
    What are the rates now?
    What will be the rates?

14. colie

colie Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    is server s103 and s90 counting properly now? anyone?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  15. adamong

adamong Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2017
    Guys, it seems like katfile honour his words, the rates seem to be higher than before?? Can Katfile disclose the new rates table???

16. KatFile

Oct 9, 2016
    Hello Dear Uploaders
    Today is KatFile's birthday
    We increase PPD Rates for uploaders that use katfile on first link or only use katfile for sharing .
    http://katfile.com/PPD.png

and uploaders that don't put katfile first link we decrease 35% money at the time of payments .

Read More :
    KatFile - Free Cloud Storage

17. winson9998

winson9998 Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2012
    If not used katfile on first link or only use katfile for sharing, 35% fee and increase PPD Rates = 0
    Without any surprises.

18. murkment

murkment Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Why not decrease 99% money at payout? 1000% scam!!!

19. adamong

adamong Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2017
    Hi Katfile, Happy Birthday!! I sincerely hope that this rate would sustain for a long time! Thank you ^^

20. mnbx

mnbx Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2016
    Please upgrade my account
    User: yaten69
    Thanks