KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,402 comments
Katfile started as an honest host
but I see it already started doing un-fair

I will give them 1-2 more weeks and if they continue such work ,then I will definitely stop using them

the fact is we know our site's hits so well , many of us have site for years and our sites are our kids ,our best friends and we live inside our sites

they started counting downloads correctly until a week ago ,when stopped counting for a whole day
and after that suddenly our hits decreased to 1/3 !!!

No sir
I use 5 more hosts and This is not the way how it works

Please accept this friend's advice and start being honest with us

I have proof for every single word I just used ,so ,let us wait for 1-2 more Weeks and see will katfile stay in business or it should be pushed to the numerous list of hosts which tried to treat us Un-fairly

This business works based-on mutual trust between host owners and uploaders

I am using the other 5 hosts for 2 to 7 years ,and we are sharing our revenues Fairly
Please You do the same

I will return back here to give my feedback in few days

Thank you

No one recognize that rate down because he set between 10-90% download rate everyday to make everyone things his system error?
The purpose simple, he can't find Good Ads Network or Ads Network still not pay for him, he out of money or enough to pay, because of this rewards rate very high and high risk.

Last edited:
Back