KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,405 comments
katfile is unstable
We lose more $20,000 this month . for this issue we have problem this few days .
But always we pay 9 March and from 10 march we pay daily or weekly .
and I hope we back like ago and remove download delay and ... limits

Last edited:
katfile is unstable
We lose more $20,000 this month . for this issue we have problem this few days .
But always we pay 9 March and from 10 march we pay daily or weekly .
and I hope we back like ago and remove download delay and ... limits

I don't know how many you lost, But I know this day will come, Google Adsense does not accept file-host for long time because file-host always provide files "non-legal" both adult/software... includes copyright/DMCA. Now your account seem dead ( not show ads anymore ), how you can maintain this high affiliate rate even use other bad ads/popup.

@KatFile

1. Your server managers should work harder. According to the HTTP headers replied by different KatFile servers, we can know your server configurations are inconsistent. For example, your timezone settings are different, and the amounts of HTTP header fields are different. Although you rent servers from different datacenters, making software stuff consistent is still a fundamental matter. These small things doesn't affect the stability, but it's so easy to understand the fact that your server managers are amateurs or lazy people.

2. When uploading a file is failed, the server returns HTTP 200 OK following with CloudFlare's Javascript challenge contents. It's a blank page, but we can see it by opening web developer tools. It indicates that commucations among your servers are filtered by CloudFlare instead of direct connections. I'm so surprised that you use CloudFlare to filter internal traffic. Shouldn't those servers communicate directly by using real IP addresses, synced host files, or internal DNS servers?

Last edited:
@KatFile

1. Your server managers should work harder. According to the HTTP headers replied by different KatFile servers, we can know your server configurations are inconsistent. For example, your timezone settings are different, and the amounts of HTTP header fields are different. Although you rent servers from different datacenters, making software stuff consistent is still a fundamental matter. These small things doesn't affect the stability, but it's so easy to understand the fact that your server managers are amateurs or lazy people.

2. When uploading a file is failed, the server returns HTTP 200 OK following with CloudFlare's Javascript challenge contents. It's a blank page, but we can see it by opening web developer tools. It indicates that commucations among your servers are filtered by CloudFlare instead of direct connections. I'm so surprised that you use CloudFlare to filter internal traffic. Shouldn't those servers communicate directly by using real IP addresses, synced host files, or internal DNS servers?

OK buddy we will fix it

Katfile will be one more of the series:
1- Good PPD bid, good rates, correct counting, fast payouts and good PPS.
2- After attracting a lot of people, Shave mode starts, errors in counting (never for more, logical), errors in the servers and delays in payments.
3- Close and take everyone's money.

Is it going to happen or is it going to be as brief as possible to be 100% what was before proposed to us uploaders?

2- After attracting a lot of people, Shave mode starts, errors in counting (never for more, logical), errors in the servers and delays in payments.

Is it going to happen or is it going to be as brief as possible to be 100% what was before proposed to us uploaders?

Hahaha
1 and 2 are 100% correct, but 3 is 100% joke .
we are always online . this problem is normal for all upload center and they need recovery for few days .
you can leave katfile soon we cant working with you . send me your username for last payout

Without Google Adsense, I don't know this guy will come to where.

Without Google Adsense, I don't know this guy will come to where.

We never need to google adsense , we open katfile with $40,000 budget and if they limited our adsense we can use from $40,000 , no problem for me

Last edited:

Hahaha
we are always online . this problem is normal for all upload center and they need recovery for few days .
you can leave katfile soon we cant working with you . send me your username for last payout

At no point did I say that I would leave Katfile, on the contrary, I continue to upload normally even with rates far below normal. I am making criticism at the same time as giving you confidence, because I did not abandon the boat like many others here.

Katfile, we do not want to abandon you, just want you to go back to normal.

Last edited:
Hahaha

At no point did I say that I would leave Katfile, on the contrary, I continue to upload normally even with rates far below normal. I am making criticism at the same time as giving you confidence, because I did not abandon the boat like many others here.

Katfile, we do not want to abandon you, just want you to go back to normal.

Ok bro , We will back like ago maybe tomorrow or tuesday

Mexico in PLAN A? :S :S

FileUserCountryDomainPremiumAmount
************-MX$0.0040
************-US$0.0000
************-US$0.0040
************-MX$0.0000

U = HawkMan

Back