KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,362 comments
AS I SAY again stalker
stop following me
i can not communicate with assholes like you
crying is begging for money
complaining is asking for a money that i deserve and work for
you can not understand the difference
now get your lol and put it in your ass
oh mister cryAlot
Is your ass so filled with your crying that my lol doesn't fit in anymore?
what do a nobody like you thinks to deserves?

hi/ my google email addresss expired/or been steal, i don't know ,very immediataly/
i need change my email address in my katfile that setting /
please help
Post automatically merged:

please respond quikly

hi/ my google email addresss expired/or been steal, i don't know ,very immediataly/
i need change my email address in my katfile that setting /
please help

Last edited:
KATFILE TEAM:
this is my new id name ,that sahen2143 is me.
Please remember this what i type now ,the date. this can make an evident when that shxt change the password , especially paypal user email. you can check, he can't make money for you , i can. so you need to protect me /tommorow i need to change my bank account ,really really serious problem now
1)the katfile id of mine now is call :sahen2143
2)email address is call : sahen2143@gmail.com (this email have been hack now ,i can't loging ,that shxt can use this to know alot my imformation include katfile id, the lucky thing is katfile password and this email password was different i set before)
3)payment info is :ampere1836@gmail.com/paypal , i worry he change this. so you need to notice this.
i notice your last message is 9/19. i don't know when you can watch this .i really need you take this information as fast as possible

How can I select PPD4 option ? (full speed 50% of downloads - 1% of sales). I selected it and I confirmed it with the link I received in my email but nothing changed, it's still PPD1

Hello, i can't request cashout in katfile.com, i don't receive confirmation email sent when i put my payment info,
My username is: *****

Last edited:
@KatFile

The requests from 2020-07-28 to 2020-08-09 (will pay Wednesday 09th of September 2020)
The requests from 2020-08-10 to 2020-08-23 (will pay Wednesday 23th of September 2020)
The requests from 2020-08-24 to 2020-09-06 (will pay Wednesday 07th of October 2020)
The requests from 2020-09-07 to 2020-09-20 (will pay Wednesday 21th of October 2020)

I could update the payment date because I already miss 1 payment, I don't want to wait another 60 days.

Hi @KatFile
, please, can you send the payment on Monday and not Wednesday, It is too long for shippers and I know that they will support me a lot with this proposal

Last edited:
hello dear admin of Katfile

can you please upgrade my status ? I just joined in your host and I'd like to be an affiliate for long time so for starters I'll appreciate if you can upgrade my user

my username : draconian

thanks so much, have a nice day

hello dear admin of Katfile

can you please upgrade my status ? I just joined in your host and I'd like to be an affiliate for long time so for starters I'll appreciate if you can upgrade my user

my username : draconian

thanks so much, have a nice day
1) Please send me report/stats from Previous host.
2) or please upload and share few files and make $1 after that ping me for premium.

@KatFile good friends of katfile will be that you can increase the premium ditch to a few months more? it expires on 7 november 2020, I am an uploader of movies and series and your server is the best to download so I use it. My user is: stiphem1995

@KatFile friend could pass the payment plan from PPD 4 50% to PDD 100%, that I have tried since 3 weeks ago and it doesn't let me? thanks. My user is: stiphem1995

Last edited:
Back