KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,395 comments
365 days becomes 180 days ?
Suddenly, today, 4XXX GB files deleted.
lol me too... +6000 files deleted today....

I consider that 6 months is very little I think I have read that it was 1 year for premium users. job lost!
Yes, in 2021 we can not keep files without downloads. When we give a free premium, it has a lot of losses.

+16000 files deleted and counting ...

Yes, in 2021 we can not keep files without downloads. When we give a free premium, it has a lot of losses.

@KatFile what does this mean?
mmm.. I produce you money monthly and apart do I have to pay you for a premium?

Those fools who bought a monthly premium on my site and see that there is nothing in August 2020 lol. you screwed up the business yourself

Then you are becoming a mediocre service like the others when before your service stood out from the others. 1 step forward and 2 steps back ... like crab!
No, we are doing this so that we can increase the sales and PPD rates soon. The high cost we pay for renting a server To pay you.

Last edited:
Because you did not explain this from the beginning and thus you avoid misunderstandings ...

...and it is not to pay me it is to win all!...
Yes, I meant all uploaders .
If a file is valuable, it will never be left without a download So these files that are deleted after 90 or 180 days are useless It is better to increase the profit of uploaders instead of maintaining them.
it's my opinion.

Back