JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
@AlwaysWith
Replied to PM

Small Update:

The Covid 19 virus had a bad affect to our team, most of our team is temporary not available full time including our finance manager, we do our best here to re-organize the situation,

- Everyone may expect slow support during those hard days. we are doing whatever possible to answer all emails and requests.

- Our finance & exchangers are not available full time as well, we recommend everyone to use eather BTC or Paypal for fast payout, any other payment method like Webmoney or Payeer may take longer to process

For stability we would like to annonce that our service is operating fully normally and stable new servers are bein added every few days only the support is a bit slower then always.

Best Regards
Jetload.NET - Jason
Hello!

I didn't receive any answer to my PM.

I hope you and your team are doing well.
Cheers

payment request rejected without information. not trusted hoster for me. work time and 30 $ lost. bye

If it's rejcted then surely it has a reason
we processed over 1280 Payments and some big ones like 1900$,1000$ and still processing fully normal.

And since you refused to contact me per PM or to contact our support to check why your payment has been rejected, you are replying to our official thread without even your payment ID.

We may reject payments for the following reasons:
- The receiving adress is invalid
- (for paypal) account limited and can't receive funds
- Bot/fake traffic
- Cheating our system.

But aslong as you didn't provided any info about your account ID nether your payment ID, I cannot help you
You may send me a PM or reply here

Thank you for your understand
Regards

I have been working with jetload since 1 year, and really they are professional and very punctual people, and for uploaders who complain about delays of one or 2 days it's really funny ... this host is the best for me, it is based on the latest technologies from the world of streaming and payments are sent regularly to uploaders, except for people who use non-legal means :kissing:

je suis un webmaster et uploader dans le domaine du streaming francais, et je vous assure que jetload est l'un des meilleurs hébergeurs que j'ai vu, donc arrêter vous plaindre

Last edited:
sent a mail and pm no one replied till now its been a 1 week
Post automatically merged:

emebedded the video
now its showing {{loaded.name}}

Last edited:
Back