JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
3 days now waiting payment....

Many users are waiting not only you, we pay usually withing 24h only in few cases it takes longer
in your case, you are waiting since 1 business day so don't except to get paid on week-ends
We do process special payments in case any of our users need money urgently.

I have a question. When is Zoom uploader expected to be working again? Thanks.

We don't have actually any problem with z-o-o-m what error do you get?
The platform should be already stable again

Yep,Im with 502 Bad gateway error too.

And sometimes I cannot load my folders,and sometimes not appair my files.

today all is turning a lil mistery.

Hope you can fix it fast.

@AlwaysWith
Please send me a PM with your info so we can check this, many users are using zoom without any issues, so that's really strange

Update:
We have officially launched our beta Uploader for Jetload.NET called JLUploader v0.1 created with NodeJS

Infos:

-1 it will scan your videos directory on your system and upload ALL VIDEOS on that directory Including New Videos, if you have a auto downloader? then use this Auto Uploader

-2 its working with Linux/Windows thanks to the compatibility of Node JS

-3 it has a progress bar for all videos.

-4 it will log all URL's to a text file

-5 It's able to upload over 100 videos in parallel to multiple of our servers! this means you will always get extremely high speed even if your server has 10Gbps, you will upload with full 10Gbps

-6 we provide a auto installer for Linux Servers which will set up NodeJS on your system and configure our JLUploader

-7 It's fully open-source, everyone is able to modify it and add more options to it

-8 Shared server? no problem! our Uploader use only your API Key to upload so your account is fully safe!

For users who are looking for FTP Upload, we recommend them our own uploader since it's MASSIVE & EXTREMELY FAST compared to the old days FTP and working with any operating system that support NodeJS! including Linux,Windows,Mac

You don't need to do anything, just install our Super Fast JLUploader and go enjoy your time our Uploader will upload all your videos.

for more infos contact me per PM or our support via int-support@jetload.net
Post automatically merged:

For Devs, here is the source code in Github:

Last edited:
@AlwaysWith
Please send me a PM with your info so we can check this, many users are using zoom without any issues, so that's really strange

Update:
We have officially launched our beta Uploader for Jetload.NET called JLUploader v0.1 created with NodeJS

Infos:

-1 it will scan your videos directory on your system and upload ALL VIDEOS on that directory Including New Videos, if you have a auto downloader? then use this Auto Uploader

-2 its working with Linux/Windows thanks to the compatibility of Node JS

-3 it has a progress bar for all videos.

-4 it will log all URL's to a text file

-5 It's able to upload over 100 videos in parallel to multiple of our servers! this means you will always get extremely high speed even if your server has 10Gbps, you will upload with full 10Gbps

-6 we provide a auto installer for Linux Servers which will set up NodeJS on your system and configure our JLUploader

-7 It's fully open-source, everyone is able to modify it and add more options to it

-8 Shared server? no problem! our Uploader use only your API Key to upload so your account is fully safe!

For users who are looking for FTP Upload, we recommend them our own uploader since it's MASSIVE & EXTREMELY FAST compared to the old days FTP and working with any operating system that support NodeJS! including Linux,Windows,Mac

You don't need to do anything, just install our Super Fast JLUploader and go enjoy your time our Uploader will upload all your videos.

for more infos contact me per PM or our support via int-support@jetload.net

For Devs, here is the source code in Github:
Thanks. PM sent.

Can you please guide me to the download page of the JLUploader? Thanks.

It's been a week, the payment I requested was not paid

m7y5QI.png

It's been a week, the payment I requested was not paid

Quv6jb.png

Problem is solved

Thank You Jetload :relaxed:

Last edited:
@AlwaysWith
Replied to PM

@Stiphem1995
Yes it's 10$

@bing021
Please send me a PM with the URL's to check, videos are hosted on multiple servers so without URL i'm not able to see in which server the video is located.

@battlerapgod
The option is under maintenance and should be available next week, contact me per PM with your account id to activate it for you if it's urgent

@jhonyy
What is your payment ID please? please note we do not process payments on week-ends only in case the queue is long

Small Update:

The Covid 19 virus had a bad affect to our team, most of our team is temporary not available full time including our finance manager, we do our best here to re-organize the situation,

- Everyone may expect slow support during those hard days. we are doing whatever possible to answer all emails and requests.

- Our finance & exchangers are not available full time as well, we recommend everyone to use eather BTC or Paypal for fast payout, any other payment method like Webmoney or Payeer may take longer to process

For stability we would like to annonce that our service is operating fully normally and stable new servers are bein added every few days only the support is a bit slower then always.

Best Regards
Jetload.NET - Jason

Back