1. Jetload-Jason

Jetload-Jason Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Due the massive uploads we receive lately we have build a priority encoding system so the videos can be encoded in maximum 15 min.
    If anyone need this please PM to me.

2. QHarry

QHarry Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Hi Jetload I fixed the problem with zoom I was typing the email wrong.

I do have another problem (mainly visitors complaining), they are saying Firefox and Internet Explorer do not work with your website when trying to download a file.

I have tested Firefox and I can also confirm that both do not work. It seems that only Chrome is working.

Can you check on your end please

3. Stokz

Stokz Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Can you answer please..

4. AzeyRX

AzeyRX Active Member

Oct 30, 2018
    But are you already aware that P2PCDN is dangerous for the visitor because the data that are uploaded there are mostly DMCA data and the users then secretly act as accomplices (torrent principle)?

5. jounin89

jounin89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2014
    where is import file via API.. you promise this But you Cant Make it..Prove the New Generation Men

6. mariajwise

mariajwise Member

Nov 13, 2018
    No ads displayed @Jetload-Jason

Please check the PM

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2019
  7. Jetload-Jason

Apr 20, 2019
    Hello, Its working from our side can you send me a link who is not working we will check then with Firefox & IE

Yes its possible we have added it in our Todo list we will try to add it next week.

As the main format is TS its not dangerous since the visitors are loading just 10 seconds parts.

We are working on it already please patience.

Replied

8. AzeyRX

AzeyRX Active Member

Oct 30, 2018
    Are you so stupid, or are you just pretending?
    With torrent there are also only parts and nevertheless you often get letters from lawyers who claim the copyrights. It doesn't matter which format the file has - TS files are also great to play, so it's even easier than with torrents

9. redehaka

redehaka Well-Known Member

May 24, 2017
    When you finish this? Still no subtitle in movie. I need this to share videos in my website!

10. Asio

Asio Member

Dec 25, 2018
    "How to try to get users from openload, but fail spectacularly." The better name for this website.

Few days ago I uploaded ago some files, still not working. https://jetload.net/e/NggrL5Sty3k1. At the same time I also tried to move 7 files from openload to this host and the files were stuck to pending for few days and now are on failed.

Today I tested the website again and the file manager takes time to display the files and is displaying only a part of the name of a file. How do I know which file to select? Try them all? There is no rename option also. Try to at least copy openload file manager.
    Remote upload works, but only for a part of files(from openload) and the rest are stuck on pending, again. If there are too many files waiting to be uploaded, at least put there a service announcement or something and don't just let people guess what is happening.

The only thing that is good about this website is the streaming speed.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  11. redehaka

May 24, 2017
    Yes my MKV files still converting and not converted.

12. Jetload-Jason

Apr 20, 2019
    Hello ,
    We always say that the remote queue is overloaded from Openload, our system has completed over 35.000 Movies just TODAY and still going ...
    we are received daily +10k links.

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing problems with us, but you need to know that everyone is moving to us we are adding as much servers as we can to make everyone happy.
    About the rename option we will add it

As per request we have removed the limitation of File Names

If you upload -50 videos today send me your username , we already announced that users who upload less then 50 per day will get priority encodings

13. redehaka

May 24, 2017
    I upload when subtitles system working, my viewers watch movies with subtitles more of them don't know English!

14. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Active Member

Feb 16, 2019
    I am s
    Problem didn't fixed yet and sure , I am still waiting bro

15. NewXclu

NewXclu Member

Aug 8, 2017
    My upload speeds are fast might be your ISP

16. Ruis

Ruis Active Member

Apr 15, 2019
    I can't see my statistics on the site. Could you check that please?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  17. NewXclu

NewXclu Member

Aug 8, 2017
    Same here also the site not loading any more servers timeout

18. Jetload-Jason

Apr 20, 2019
    Hello, is this problem still exists ? Maybe it was a server outage from our provider the site looks very normal from here

19. alonso piano

alonso piano Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2017
    This problem still exists. Please fix

20. Jetload-Jason

Apr 20, 2019
    Statistics has been fixed , no downloads/views are lost just the system was a bit slow to give the results :)