JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
Can you make your video playing chapter show the length of the video? for example, my video is 5 minutes long but when playing the video on your video player it is 00, my customers are interested in the length of the video so they want it to show up

Can you make your video playing chapter show the length of the video? for example, my video is 5 minutes long but when playing the video on your video player it is 00, my customers are interested in the length of the video so they want it to show up

We will have a option in the next days that allows you to choose your favorite player this will fix this for you

upload does not work

If you use normal upload I recommend you to refresh the page to get a better server, sometimes you may catch a slow server

I have videos in srv = 36

d do not encode
for days.

Server 36 has a encoding problem we are working on it and videos should be encoded shortly

earnings have been low for some time. I don't know why.

We didn't changed anything on the view count/rates system for over 4 months

I don't see any issue from our side

We will have a option in the next days that allows you to choose your favorite player this will fix this for you

If you use normal upload I recommend you to refresh the page to get a better server, sometimes you may catch a slow server

Server 36 has a encoding problem we are working on it and videos should be encoded shortly

We didn't changed anything on the view count/rates system for over 4 months

I don't see any issue from our side
Yes counting views is not good.
Post automatically merged:

I have videos in srv = 36

and do not encode

for days.
Same here some videos still not encoded for days.

can you add the option to sort the files by name?
We are working on it already should be ready in few days

Update
- API for DMCA Files is online
- API for Removed Files is online
at jetload.net/docs
- A New DMCA Manager

- Upload will be disabled today at 4:00 AM to 5:00 AM to migrate to a more powerfull server.

some of the older videos give the error ''pending videos.''

What do you mean with pending videos?

We are working on it already should be ready in few days

Update
- API for DMCA Files is online
- API for Removed Files is online
at jetload.net/docs
- A New DMCA Manager

- Upload will be disabled today at 4:00 AM to 5:00 AM to migrate to a more powerfull server.

What do you mean with pending videos?
KMjfZsH.jpg

Hello jetload, i'm new here and i would like to ask for another tip: how can i make more views?
I have total free time and I would like to do business with you, I really want to make money, but I have no ideas of which videos to post (and which are legal, without DMCA), and that my views like.
Are films released?
What do your top users post?

I requested my first payment and the ID is:
1090$102020-02-26 14:45:55pending

But my balance is
Account Balance
Your Total Account Balance
$-1.6268

Will I only get paid when my balance is positive again?

Thanks jetload,
and I hope we can both make money together! ;)

just adding more questions to my post: do you have any kind of blog/forums, which can publish my links? or something external for dissemination? so that I have more views.

what happens if someone with a dmca reports one of my videos? will you (jetload) first notify me for the video to be deleted or will I be banned forever? can I face legal proceedings in justice?

Last edited:
I have already contact email listed on your website.. but get yet reply.

Can you CACEL it?

8TBrFtC.png

QTYesaO.png

Now my Balance is $5, after cancel payment i want re send paymet request for $10.

@jjjkdota101
Hello,
Sorry I was not available lately so that's why the late response
Anyway to answer your questions:
Well I cant' help you on where to share your videos, but you may try just to google there are plenty of websites where to share your stuff :)
Or you can ask some webmasters/users for tipps

Yes for DMCA we may do legal proceeding against your in case you upload copyright videos! and you will be banned forever! like the other 14.000 users that we have currently! :sweat_smile:

Hehe Just kidding, you can upload whatever you want and as much as you want in case of DMCA we just remove the video nothing else
We never banned anyone for DMCA and we will NEVER DO THIS

@LK21
Our finance take some to reply, if you already sent them a E-mail they will take a look at it don't worry
I will try to speed up the process thank you

@SavkeUltras
Switch back to HLS to prevent buffering you are on MP4 encoding
Video Settings - Encoding Format - switch it to HLS

Hay nói, là một tài tài của, qua, qua, qua một tài khác, qua giữ, qua một tài khác
@jjjkdota101
Hello,
Sorry I was not available lately so that's why the late response
Anyway to answer your questions:
Well I cant' help you on where to share your videos, but you may try just to google there are plenty of websites where to share your stuff :)
Or you can ask some webmasters/users for tipps

Yes for DMCA we may do legal proceeding against your in case you upload copyright videos! and you will be banned forever! like the other 14.000 users that we have currently! :sweat_smile:

Hehe Just kidding, you can upload whatever you want and as much as you want in case of DMCA we just remove the video nothing else
We never banned anyone for DMCA and we will NEVER DO THIS

@LK21
Our finance take some to reply, if you already sent them a E-mail they will take a look at it don't worry
I will try to speed up the process thank you

@SavkeUltras
Switch back to HLS to prevent buffering you are on MP4 encoding
Video Settings - Encoding Format - switch it to HLS
How can he request a withdrawal with $ 5? Did you recently change your minimum spend to $ 5?

Hay nói, là một tài tài của, qua, qua, qua một tài khác, qua giữ, qua một tài khác

How can he request a withdrawal with $ 5? Did you recently change your minimum spend to $ 5?

Hello, the minimum is 10$ it was just a system bug.
payment still pending

Request date ?
Note we don't pay at week-end and we never paid on week-end.

so you have this post if you are not aware of what is asked here and also does not answer the PM or the next email scammer

Hello, we will pay you everything in your balance (10$) and your account will be suspended withing 24h if you like to remove your videos please do it withing 24h.
Thanks

Regards

why would my account be suspended?
because I requested a payment of 5 dollars in error and asked to suspend the payment to request again

I have 15 pending too

I did not tell him to suspend my account I just said to attend this post because it is assumed that it is for any doubt we have

why would my account be suspended?
because I requested a payment of 5 dollars in error and asked to suspend the payment to request again

I have 15 pending too

No, because your wrote the following
"and also does not answer the PM or the next email scammer"

That's why the suspension
Do you really think a big company like jetload is going to scam you for 5$?

You wrote me a PM on sunday and you know exactly due week-end you will not receive any reply since everyone in our company is offline

It's your mistake for requesting 5$ we told you as soon as our finance is online they will check that for you.

Or at least request 10$ we was going to send you 15$ anyway.

Regards

Back