JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
@adrian92
Well no one has reported anything about the views which mean everything is OK, I can't see also any issue on the system.

@Sang nguyen
Payment are processed under 24h usually but can take up to 3 business days.

And since this is your first payout it will take more then 24h to 3 bussiness days.

Regards

the new error :/

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

I hope it resolved via PM

Please pay me, I sent a withdrawal request 5 days ago, account name: truong thanh sang

Just to clarify,
1 - i'm not responsible for payouts
2- Writing in our thread will not help you to get your payment, send a E-mail to finance@jetload.net
3- Payments are done under 24h and can take up to 3 business/working days
Your request was made at: 13/02/2020, so today is the 3rd business days and should be handled by our finance

When they fix the problem of not being able to log in, I get an error when I login and they don't let me change the password either.
Send me a PM with your email address .

Updates:
- We have switched to MP4 officially,
- If you like to have HLS again just go to "Video Settings" -> Encode to > and choose HLS
- All new videos will have HD - 720P

Upcoming changes:
- Download Page ( it toke longer since videos need to be in MP4 to download them )
- Ability to customize the video player and choose your favorite one
- Ability to customize the video player colors (Only for Webmasters)
- Ability to use your own domain name (Only for webmasters)

Why go back to .mp4 again?

all the great ones, they put aside the .mp4.

They only use new technologies.

I hope it resolved via PM

Just to clarify,
1 - i'm not responsible for payouts
2- Writing in our thread will not help you to get your payment, send a E-mail to finance@jetload.net
3- Payments are done under 24h and can take up to 3 business/working days
Your request was made at: 13/02/2020, so today is the 3rd business days and should be handled by our finance

Send me a PM with your email address .

Updates:
- We have switched to MP4 officially,
- If you like to have HLS again just go to "Video Settings" -> Encode to > and choose HLS
- All new videos will have HD - 720P

Upcoming changes:
- Download Page ( it toke longer since videos need to be in MP4 to download them )
- Ability to customize the video player and choose your favorite one
- Ability to customize the video player colors (Only for Webmasters)
- Ability to use your own domain name (Only for webmasters)

@-MicrO-
Well we preferred to have our player compatible with all devices, of course some users will prefer HLS since it's fast, that's why we published the option to choose HLS/MP4

So each user will have complete freedom to choose the best Format for hes business :)

@bSecurity
It's just temporary we are doing some important maintenance

Hello,
Since 3 or 4 days, all the files I upload (Mp4, Avi, MKV) are not converted to HLS so I don't earn anything from them (0 views) despite the fact they work well and I usually have more than 500 average views on each file (when I use another player instead)
Username : Skewister
Thanks

Hello,
Since 3 or 4 days, all the files I upload (Mp4, Avi, MKV) are not converted to HLS so I don't earn anything from them (0 views) despite the fact they work well and I usually have more than 500 average views on each file (when I use another player instead)
Username : Skewister
Thanks

Hello, please read the news above, we switched officially to MP4 that's why videos are encoded to mp4 now

If you use HLSPlay then MP4 views are not counted currently but should be fixed by the end of the day

Back