Jetload.net | 360p,480p,720p,1080p | HLS | API | Subtitles | Torrent | Daily Payouts | 35$/10k

Jetload-Jason

Right click works only for HLS, to allow users using chromecast etc..
HLS videos cannot be downloaded

For MP4 videos right click is disabled

Jetload-Jason

It fast for 5/10 seconds, but then the videos freezes.
Slow loading video... very slow.. after 35 sec video not started...
Hello,
It's week-end it's normal to see some buffering all hosts are affected not only jetload :)

@bSecurity
Make sure to use HLS for instant straming

Next week we will have a new setup with our DCs the streaming speed should be increased by 700%

palod

Hello,
It's week-end it's normal to see some buffering all hosts are affected not only jetload :)

@bSecurity

Next week we will have a new setup with our DCs the streaming speed should be increased by 700%
Hi.. Mr. jason,

any good news for me today?

Thanks

osidosi

Hello,

@bSecurity

only on the jetload do the videos freeze. it's not even slow. it just freezes, doesn't load. when i upload the same video to the upstream.to it doesn't freeze at all. you have a problem. :thinking:

osidosi

jetload's counts and earnings really good. but the videos don't work well. very, very, very slow. :(

Jetload-Jason

1080p dont work.
max. 720p and only 720p, no Option to Switch Qualities.
Hello, we do offer multi-quality but not for everyone.

jetload's counts and earnings really good. but the videos don't work well. very, very, very slow. :(
@osidosi

It's week-end all hosts are overloaded at moment not only we, new servers has been added yesterday already.

We are adding new servers each week to make sure everything is stable.

osidosi

Hello, we do offer multi-quality but not for everyone.

@osidosi

It's week-end all hosts are overloaded at moment not only we, new servers has been added yesterday already.

We are adding new servers each week to make sure everything is stable.
no. not on any other hosts are slow. I said that yesterday :

only on the jetload do the videos freeze. it's not even slow. it just freezes, doesn't load. when i upload the same video to the upstream.to it doesn't freeze at all. you have a problem. :thinking:
anyway I hope to it be fast.

Top Bottom