Jetload.net | 360p,480p,720p,1080p | HLS | API | Subtitles | Torrent | Daily Payouts | 35$/10k

Krauser000

Site not working to anyone else?
They will be updating something, I hope they can fix it soon. As they have been changing several things on the page in recent days, but I have time with them and it is the first time that it falls like this.

Jetload-Jason

Hello,
We faced a small downtime today arround 1h in total, it was due a attack but we have successfully migrate it.

- Only the main page was affected, on the video pages we didnt had a single downtime

- both /p/ and /e/ pages are hosted on external load balancers so on visitors side we had 0 downtime :)

Everything is stable again now

ejhakuncir

please provide features to be able to add 2 or more subtitles
and what are the requirements in order to be able to use the multi-resolution encoding feature

AaronZL

Work fine
Perhaps I'm unable to view my own uploads? Just a black screen here endlessly buffering.

Okay now it is working, no splash image though, just black. This is why we need custom thumbnails, because now I need to reupload in order to fix that it seems.

Jetload-Jason

Hi Jetload, any chance to add remote url upload from onlystream?
Hello,
it's on the way already, we are working on it

I signed up and uploaded a video about 2 hours ago, still not working:

https://jetload.net/e/YZplrcdqZQk5 (NSFW)
Hello,
It looks fine from here no issue

please provide features to be able to add 2 or more subtitles
and what are the requirements in order to be able to use the multi-resolution encoding feature

Hello,
It's already on our To-Do list it should be available soon, for multi-resolution please contact us by E-mail

Perhaps I'm unable to view my own uploads? Just a black screen here endlessly buffering.

Okay now it is working, no splash image though, just black. This is why we need custom thumbnails, because now I need to reupload in order to fix that it seems.
Hello, there is no splash screen because you have disabled MP4 Encoding

I sent an e-mail 3 days ago. No reply, still waiting to get your payment.
It's week-end, just wait a bit our finance will reply you soon

Regards

palod

thanks jason for my payout requests..
jetload always paid, sometimes they need take more times to verify your payout request..

Jetload-Jason

@Ariel Vieira
We are still talking with the advertisers for better rates, we will increase it ASAP.

@Modyelbasha2020
I'm sorry, we can't add it for now.

Small Updates:
- Fixed a small bug in direct links with 'x' letter
- Changed the player on the /p/ page
- Added Subtitle support to the /p/ page
- Added AirPlay support for IOS Users
- Added DMCA Folder (to see removed files)

Celestine007

Small Updates:
- Fixed a small bug in direct links with 'x' letter
- Changed the player on the /p/ page
- Added Subtitle support to the /p/ page
- Added AirPlay support for IOS Users
- Added DMCA Folder (to see removed files)
If i can't see DMCA Folder does it mean i don't have any?

Kungfu Bro

Hi, your site loads really slow :(
Also the video keeps buffering :(

EDIT: Just checked it. Holy fck JETLOAD counts all my views!!! how insane is that?
gotta say this is the best file host in term of views count 100%. Now the only problem is to migrate all my files from onlystream to jetload :/

Last edited:

Jetload-Jason

If i can't see DMCA Folder does it mean i don't have any?
Hello, I think it's related to cache, clear the cache you will be able to see a DMCA button in your File Manager

Hi, your site loads really slow :(
Also the video keeps buffering :(

EDIT: Just checked it. Holy fck JETLOAD counts all my views!!! how insane is that?
gotta say this is the best file host in term of views count 100%. Now the only problem is to migrate all my files from onlystream to jetload :/
Thank you for the kind words, we do what we can and more:),
It's buffering only in case the video is not encoded,O=once encoded it's should work smooth
Remote Upload from many websites is coming soon we are already working on it.

AND YES we do COUNT better then any other host :)
As we said our Platform is made by hands and written completely in Nodejs, we do not use pre-made scripts like others

Top Bottom