JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
Why is it so hard to upload remote? Usually it just stays pending and stays that way for days ...

Hello, we are working to fix it asap

tCIpB4i

https://imgur.com/tCIpB4i

got rejected twice. didnt know the minimum was 10$ but why the cash didnt returned to my balance?

Hello
Please PM me your user id

Same here.

Please PM me your user id

As for payouts, I'm sorry our finance Manager was not available today, all payouts should be processed tomorrow.

Thank you

It's always the same, they say they pay from 1 day to another and it's been 5 days that have passed and they don't pay me yet
ID : Kok0

sent you my id in a new conversation, Thank you.

Alright, we will check this.

It's always the same, they say they pay from 1 day to another and it's been 5 days that have passed and they don't pay me yet
ID : Kok0

Yoy always got paid from us, we are doing some verfications it should be completed this week

Caution. If you attract an audience with reddit be careful they are considered bots and you won’t get your money:)

Already answered by PM I told you already that we will recheck your account if everything is ok we will proccess your payment.

Please note also it's week-end we have very limited supported and can't send any payment, we are fully available from Monday-Friday

Regards

Alright, we will check this.

Already answered by PM I told you already that we will recheck your account if everything is ok we will proccess your payment.

Please note also it's week-end we have very limited supported and can't send any payment, we are fully available from Monday-Friday

Regards

If people tell me that they will solve the problem tomorrow then I do not wait for an answer in a few days or in a week. I am waiting for an answer tomorrow.

Back