Status
Not open for further replies.
RL service, cannot transload any file

seem they can't/not trying to fix my problem.
and now my rapidleech page become (i think they disable it)

Update in progress..., please try again later

warning_green.png
If this message keep apearing please contact our support with your client area panel

and btw
it is very fustrating their support take 1 day to reply when i am trying to solve the issue with them as soon as possible. so while waiting for them to reply the whole time i am not able to use their service. (2days and counting)

==edit
here is my bad experience with them,
if u have a problem their support is shxxt

i submit ticket wait 1 day for them to reply
next day they gave me a reply which doesn't solve the problem/asking an irrelvant question then they
are gone, no more reply from them until next day leaving me unable to use the service i pay
same thing repeat over for a few days, some day they totally disappear no reply from them about the problem i am having
at all

till now i still unable to use the RL plan i pay.

==update
now they ban my ip from entering the client area.

anyone reading this be warn not to sign up for any of their service, once there is problem they won't bother about you anymore.

Last edited:
Their shared hosting also leaves much to be desired.

Frequent downtimes, long waiting time (often several days) for any response to tickets is a standard here.
When you ask for a refund they say that is not possible, because their service is cheap - as if it mattered, and threaten to ban you from accessing the client area if you try to discuss on this topic.

One of their staff member told me that they choose their clients, and at any time may cancel my service, if I'll be abusing their ticket system.
As if it was my fault that every time I add a ticket relates to the fact that my site is down again.

So, if you are a customer who does not mind continuing lack of services for what you pay, you are their desired customer.

Otherwise strongly advise against buying any of this hosting services.

I used RapidLeech their for a while before I do not really have any problems, but then I had my fill problems.

Often the premiums uploaded and Rapidgator do not work, bayfiles never works.

Then the other day I want to download a 700MB file on my RL 2GB which is empty, I get it

Maimage____l_12414855789.jpg

I contacted support and explained to them, he asked me if my RL is empty there is nothing in the filemanager. (I know when even after one year of using RapidLeech know if I have or not files on).

They finally fixed the problem...

I also want to ask them to add plugins to download several hosts that do not work using http://user:pass@link.

I get a reply 4 days later!
or they say "We only add plugins for thrusted hosts, They are a lot of scams on this days, maybe we better reputation future They Have we will add 'em."
Then I ask them to make a effort, above all in the current list are not all hosts trusted far from it.

I know I will not have a positive response to my request that I was a customer for 7 months.

For me it's over I will not use their service even if I like the look and video player.
I turn to another provider with better support.

I recommended their service there is not long, it's over you can be sure!

Hi,
I have a problem to, I buy a Leechbox, and it's not working, I can't log in.
I send a ticket and no answer, any ideeas?

Last edited:
Hi,
Should not be pressed when something is wrong with them,
the last ticket I send the support they have 7 days to respond, while he was a high priority.
If you send the support in English you can try to send another to the Spanish.

Hi,
Should not be pressed when something is wrong with them,
the last ticket I send the support they have 7 days to respond, while he was a high priority.
If you send the support in English you can try to send another to the Spanish.
Thanks, I resend another in spanish.

I don't know where you people complain about. I think you don't understand that RL is a service which not only depends on the provider but also on the filehosts.

Filehosts tend to change their systems, so it takes a little time to update or modify a plugin. Plugins are not the responsibility of the provider. All they provide is the space and bandwidth which the RL script uses.

Uploaded.to wasn't working properly, but matkorn fixed it and I get no errors anymore.

Are times when it's okay to moan, already from the time one pays.

Do you find it normal to sell you a service that is X GB, but have Y GB because there are too many users on the same disc? Not me. It's not complicated to divide the disk size by the number of RL of X GB
It is as if I bought a sandwich, but they gave me the bread.
Then the long response time to urgent questions (between 3-7 days on average) and often answers beside what is asked. I write much English but even so

This may be typically French, it is true we are known for complaining, but if all goes well I have no reason to do so.

The example you set for Uploaded I agree with you,
but when we told you we will not such plugin (eg Uptobox exists for quite some time) because it may be a scam, I'm sorry but this is bad faith. They simply did not want to do.

Anyway, I made my point of view after 7 months of using their service and it's time I go to try others.

Do not see any offense in my message is just to argue my previous remarks.

Hi,
I have a problem to, I buy a Leechbox, and it's not working, I can't log in.
I send a ticket and no answer, any ideeas?

I have the same problem.. Contacted their support, both English and Spanish, and PMed matkorn... no answer of course, this is so annoying...
This is not filehosts problem but HF... as a long time user, I expected more

Just to let everyone now before you rush to this hosting:
They Do Not hash passwords in their database. so they don't see it scripted but the way it is.

Their support wrote me my password as answer in ticket (just a short story, after complaining about how I can't login with crediantals I used when creating account)

All scripts has the possibility to know your Passwords, ALL, we dont need to hash the user rapidleech password because if we need to give them support is much easy to us to see it on a plain text than decrypt based on our hash code that we have for premium accounts and client servers accounts (that is the important data), remember if someone got access to your service will have access to only download and upload but they never will be able to know your premium and filehost username and password you have saved on your service.

And for let you know the base of Rapidleech source never encrypt the username and password of the rapidleech login, for what you need to hash that? If they are PRIVATE SERVICES, its not like a forum.

When you order a rapidleech in any site and even in our site we request on the order form to let us know your unsername and password for future support so we dont need to enter to your "rapidleech hosting account" and see that data to help you with support.

Kind Regards

they are good but sure to pay your invoices at reasonable time for they will add a mind freaking 1usd for late payments,lolzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back