Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilascovici

Hi everyone, i am looking for ads for player. I don't want to put pop-unders, i preffer that kind of ads like on youtube with ,,skip this ad" . But which network offer this kinf of ads? Thank you!

1 comment
Are you still looking for an ads player? We just had a request from one of our members to ad this function to our website. Currently it is in our work que to begin working on soon. It will function similar to YouTube where members can insert a video ad at the begining of a video during the video or at the end of a video. Currently we are working on other projects requested by our members.

Current Task List
1. Follower Code: Upon request You can receive a code that allow your followers to gain access to website without having to pay to sign up. They have use of all features except they are not able to upload videos without purchasing subscription (completed)
2. Video Restriction: If your embeded video is stolen from your website it will not play on any other website besides the one you have specified (completed)
3. Billing System of $7 per Terabyte: Each user will be charged $7 per terabyte so that server costs are spread fairly across users. (actively working on)
4. Embed Url Pop-up: All check marked video’s in your library can have there embed code come up in one big pop-up so that transfer of embeded code is easier. (Next Task in Que)
5. Video Restriction Default: Adding an option to account menu that lets you have all your video’s restricted to certain websites by default so that you don’t have to manually restrict each video (Task in Que)
6. Sort Options: Allows you to sort video’s within a video library alphabetically quickly (Task in Que)
7. Help Key under account Tab: With all of the new tasks coming in and being completed having a help key to tell you about them will help (actively working on)
8. Mobile App: Allows users to download video’s on the go (Task in que)
9. User Video Ad Insertion: Allows users to input video ads into your videos before, during, or after your video plays. (work in que)

Let me know if your interested in joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back