ImgAnt.com - Earn up to $6 USD/1k - Fast ,Simple and Clean Image Hosting

63 comments
when I upload pics and take bb code....and posting on forum.....just one pic in a row......it is problem when I posting 5---10.....and more pics.....(sorry for my english but I hope you understand me)...thanks...and I wish you good work!

when I upload pics and take bb code....and posting on forum.....just one pic in a row......it is problem when I posting 5---10.....and more pics.....(sorry for my english but I hope you understand me)...thanks...and I wish you good work!

Could you give me a example or a image to explain "just one pic in a row......it is problem when I posting 5---10..."??

He wants
IMG IMG IMG IMG IMG
instead of
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
This can be fixed by the poster in the text input field of the forum or in a text file for posting in several forums.

He wants
IMG IMG IMG IMG IMG
instead of
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
This can be fixed by the poster in the text input field of the forum or in a text file for posting in several forums.

Thanks for your suggestion, we had add it, now you can select how many images do you want to show per column.

they pay ???

You can see our payment at link ImgAnt.com - Earn by sharing

We add payment proof page at our site ImgAnt.com - Earn by sharing

Last edited:
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER

he had imgbar, it went down all of a sudden, no warning, no final payments, no reason, no messages NOTHING. then he comes back now with this lies

"Now I restart a site imgant.com
the imgbar.net is close due to DMCA policy,
now we use the DMCA-friendly server,
if you like imgbar.net, please try imgant.com
thanks."

DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE.

he exit scammed. did not pay his users the amounts in their accounts. took the site offline for almost a year. hid out and said nothing. now comes up with this lies..

DO NOT TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WILL DO THE SAME.
MAYBE YOU RECEIVE A FEW PAYMENTS, YES YOU MIGHT, BUT IN A FEW MONTHS MAYBE 5, 6 8, 10 MONTHS. HE WILL SCAM AGAIN

STAY CLEAR!!!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER

he had imgbar, it went down all of a sudden, no warning, no final payments, no reason, no messages NOTHING. then he comes back now with this lies

"Now I restart a site imgant.com
the imgbar.net is close due to DMCA policy,
now we use the DMCA-friendly server,
if you like imgbar.net, please try imgant.com
thanks."

DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE.

he exit scammed. did not pay his users the amounts in their accounts. took the site offline for almost a year. hid out and said nothing. now comes up with this lies..

DO NOT TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WILL DO THE SAME.
MAYBE YOU RECEIVE A FEW PAYMENTS, YES YOU MIGHT, BUT IN A FEW MONTHS MAYBE 5, 6 8, 10 MONTHS. HE WILL SCAM AGAIN

STAY CLEAR!!!!!!!!!

Dear jabsjabs,
we are sorry about this,
the imgbar shut down is our server provider has received hundreds DMCA reports a day,
so they banned my account,
and I do not have enough time to backup my database,
this is let me feeling down,
and duration this time I am searching the DMCA-friendly server provider,
now I using DMCA-friendly server, I promised that I will keep this site stable do my best,
so please give we a chance to server you, thanks.

So... As I'm looking around for some new legit adult image sharing sites, I saw this one...
And my reaction is hmm...

From 2017-07-18 (18 July) for last 6 months the owner paid out just 6 people in total $28?!

I guess I'll pass this one...

Back