Selling I will post Article 3K in 133 Resources - 50$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolai223

240ac60d61fe0e61a4fbcb58e587886f.jpg

I will post a 3K article in 133 sites: the top ones - forums / notes / posts / profiles / comments and blogsFor promotion in foreign markets - ideal for promotion in foreign markets.
In the report, you get an excel file: 133+ links to the posted article on the sites.

I write an article up to 3000 characters in English

Pictures 1-5, anchor / bezankor - everything is as it should

Regarding the security of website promotion: most links to noindex / nofolou / redirect + are not subject to any accelerated indexing - therefore, you can be sure only of use, without any harm to your site

Price: 50$

You are required to url / keys / internal pages as needed + clarification of what is in priority: anchor / anchor-free.

3 comments
So, your service is like - a 3k words (or was is 3000 characters?) article based on my request that you will post on 133 sites? What sites exactly? And what do you mean by Foreign market? Seems your English is a bit wonky there bud.

So, your service is like - a 3k words (or was is 3000 characters?) article based on my request that you will post on 133 sites? What sites exactly? And what do you mean by Foreign market? Seems your English is a bit wonky there bud.
Hello! Sites you will see only in the report! I use a translator to talk with you. 3 thousand characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back