I need a program for remove and overlay watermark

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXNX

Hi, i would like you to recommend me a program that removes watermark from videos but without reconverting the video again.

I have already tried several different programs that perfectly remove the watermark and also add a watermark, but they again reconvert the video, which makes a loss of quality. For this reason, I require a specific program that only removes
watermark, and superimposes a new watermark on the video, but without converting it again. For example, BoilSoft Video
Splitter
/ BoilSoft Video Joiner simply cuts part of the video, or merges several separate parts into one whole video clip,
but does so without re-converting. I hope someone recommends a watermark removal / overlay program, but does so without re-converting. Thanks in advance!

11 comments
The all videos clips are in MP4 format ( MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 ) because my smartphone by default creates all the videos.

It's not possible to remove (blur) a watermark or add a new one without re-encode the video.
I use Avidemux filters to blur the watermark.
In output format you must choose MP4 Muxer
In Audio Output AAC lav
In Video Output Mpeg4 AVC (x264) (there is a button under this setting named filters > sharpness > Mplayer delogo 2)
You can adjust the output quality also in the configure button but usually the default settings are enough.

you can use virtualdub to blur the logo and overlay your watermark

i would not recommend it, you have to get the orginial sources.

The problem is that I don't keep the original videos, because immediately after downloading from the smartphone to the computer, I immediately put a logo on them. So, I want to replace the old logo with a new logo, a new name.

• Photo Stamp Remover.
  • GIMP.
  • Soft Orbits Photo Retoucher.
  • Paint.NET.
  • Photo Eraser for PC.
  • AWinware PDF Watermark Remover.
  • PhotoUPZ.
  • WebInPaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back