I am looking for a partner for business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolai223

Hello! I am developing a digital goods marketplace - http://www.digissi.com/

She is completely ready and already had several sales.

It is difficult to implement such a project. That is why I am looking for a business partner.
7c44c2ffbc14.png

6219eabae8a9.png

5 comments
Wow, I do like these kind of sites because as an owner, you have lots of potential with these. It depends on how you take it. Your doing great. What exactly do you mean by ' implementing such a project?'

Wow, I do like these kind of sites because as an owner, you have lots of potential with these. It depends on how you take it. Your doing great. What exactly do you mean by ' implementing such a project?'
Hello! Yes, I have long dreamed of such a business, but when I started to implement it, I realized that I alone will not be able to promote it!

I need a business partner who can help me promote my project! I want to warn you right away I don't have a lot of money to invest

This is why I am looking for a partner to implement my project! In the future, it will bring a lot of money! Because such sites are always in demand
Post automatically merged:

what is a ssstm your using
Please tell me more? I can't understand what you mean

Hello! I am developing a digital goods marketplace - http://www.digissi.com/

She is completely ready and already had several sales.

It is difficult to implement such a project. That is why I am looking for a business partner.
7c44c2ffbc14.png

6219eabae8a9.png

I have a blog that gets between 500 to 1000 daily visitors. With $50 only, I will write a comprehensive article about your website that will live on my blog forever. I will also create a banner ad for your website and pin it on my blog for 6 months. How about this? It's the best offer you can get. No one likes to work for free :)

I have a blog that gets between 500 to 1000 daily visitors. With $50 only, I will write a comprehensive article about your website that will live on my blog forever. I will also create a banner ad for your website and pin it on my blog for 6 months. How about this? It's the best offer you can get. No one likes to work for free :)
Thanks! But I don’t have 50 dollars now.
Post automatically merged:

Urgently need money! I will sell my site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back