HqCollect.net - $50/10k streaming affiliate

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlempire

Hi!

https://hqcollect.net already have 2PB of uploaded content ready to share and i would like to present private affiliate program with one of best affiliate rates at this moment: earn up to $50 per 10k views.

Tier 1 ($50): United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany
Tier 2 ($30): Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, South Korea, Switzerland
Other countries: $10

Required: good/high posting skills or/and medium/high traffic source(s).
I provide: embeds, covers, api, 1-10 minute previews for each video, any needs, any requests.

You do not need to upload anything, but if you want you can upload any .torrent and we will convert all videos to mp4. If you want upload custom files - no problem, you'll can, just tell me.

All you need just pick any videos to share and do the same as you do with streaming affiliates.

- The minimum payout amount is $20 USD: bitcoin, wmz, paypal.
- Requested payouts are processed within 24 hours.
- Views are counted up to 3 times every 24 hours per IP.
- Affiliates payouts are not vary during the testing period.

PM me first
with estimated traffic.

3 comments
Hi!I sidned on your site but I dont see any upload options, no earning rates page...and didn't get any email confirmation.
I found only 1 option to add torrents...How can people earn with your site exactly?As I said I dont see a reward program?

I've read everything....but I didn't understood anything!
1. On your site looks like to buy an membership!
2. I don't see any option so you can upload/share links!
3. I don't see any label with stats so you can track views/downloads from your site(eventually)!
4. There is no rewards label!
5. When clicking on "my profile" I see only : Your account is free. Upgrade to VIP and Change your email and/or password and !
Here should be pretty much info no?Or you MUST be a VIP to see labels/stats and enable other site functions?
As I understood site should be a site where you cand upload/share and promote your links on other sites to earn some $ or upload stuff for others to download so you can earn some $.
So it should be a combination of " pay per upload/dpwnload/share/views " or what?And if is so how do you count that on your site if there are no statistics ?
Why should people pay for downloading content from your site when there are so many where you can do this for free?
Afilliate programs offer you everything you need to track activity of any kind(upload, download, views, refferals, signups, sold content, sold memberships...etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back