How to remove my limited account in Paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solanzz

Paypal has limited my account and they want to submit my address proof and ID proof. Please give some ideas about to remove this limited account in my paypal account.

12 comments

Paypal has limited my account and they want to submit my address proof and ID proof. Please give some ideas about to remove this limited account in my paypal account.

No bypassing this Procedure
Rules Getting Tighter day by day...so its better for u to submit the required documents soon and get verified ASAP

PayPal is an international e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to paying with traditional paper methods, such as checks and money orders. It is subject to the US economic sanction list, and subject to other rules and interventions required by US laws or government.
PayPal is an acquirer, performing payment processing for online vendors, auction sites, and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.........:sun:

Dont hold yor breathe though, ive known in the past that even after you submit the required paperwork they can still limit the account and then you have to wait 3 months i think (maybe longer)? before they release your money as long as theres no charge backs or disputes. Good luck!

My account (5 Years Old) was permanent limited because some violation of paypal policy with 2 transactions, I dont buy/sell nothing just receive money from a friend which account was limited for involved in a website sales of premium account, I send email on paypal, they dont answer to my questions from emails just email that They are sorry but I am permanent limited, I feel that I dont speak with someone, is like a robot, I dont know where to send email where to call and who can really help me, to tell him what happend and find a solution. If someone believe that can help me, please PM your id or something to speak live. Maybe you Jawus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back