How to make money with 10000 visitors??

Status
Not open for further replies.

-saMmy-

hello buddies,

my friend has a website niche is knowledge & technology
he has currently near about 9000 unique visitors he don't know except these google ads to make money.
he asked me for any way by which he can make money also using adsense.

i cannot disclose his website but need your suggestions :)

thank you.

P.S :- sorry forgot to mention he has forum.

Last edited:
9 comments
hello buddies,

my friend has a website niche is knowledge & technology
he has currently near about 9000 unique visitors he don't know except these google ads to make money.
he asked me for any way by which he can make money also using adsense.

i cannot disclose his website but need your suggestions :)

thank you.

put more advertisement and offer people who have business or product to make an advertisement there with charge :sun:

9,000 Daily unique visitors is beatiful for a good CPM network. Assuming each visitor avgs at least 3+ pageviews.

I suggest this networks

www.idgtechnetwork.com <<<<< They love tech sites (they have a mixture of CPC,CPM,CPA) you might $10-15 per click on some rare occassions. I use to make about 70-90$/day with this network on a site which only use to get about 2K visitors daily. USA traffic. Of course this doesnt mean you will make the same amount as not every network works the same for every site but I highly recommend you to apply for this site.

Same goes for http://www.gorillanation.com/home

If they are loyal enough and keeps visiting your website, try joining Google Adsense - you are going to need to place some advertisements at your website and if the visitors will get interested, you will start earning money. Also, you can try joining affiliate programs that works pretty the same, just you will have to find some related content to place. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back