How to host websites on multiple servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaStar

Hye guys,

Is there possible to host website on different server and domain? Example i got domain domain1.com and domain2.com, currently website running on domain1.com. So my point is, how or can we host content from domain1.com to another server/host on domain2.com and at the same time both domain auto update with the same database on domain1 and domain2.

To make it clear, my question is similiar like this http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ver-but-need-one-database-using-php-and-mysql

Thanks, sorry for my noob english.

Last edited:
8 comments
Why can't you just point the 2nd domain to the 1st domain / website ?

This way one website, one DB and 2x domains ...

Although you could receive penalty for same content whatever way you go about this.

Last edited:
Why can't you just point the 2nd domain to the 1st domain / website ?

This way one website, one DB and 2x domains ...

Although you could receive penalty for same content whatever way you go about this.

Hye Server_Guy, thanks for reply.

I want to avoid overload host on domain1.com, thats why i want host on different hosting. This is not about warez forum/website etc, its my office website for web base system.

If 2 domain on one DB, all user still access into 1 hosting.

Last edited:
It would normally work based on how the websites access data..

Most larger sites will use one server for database processing and the other for everything else. That would be my suggestion. Use the fastest machine for the database with remote access from the other server.

It would normally work based on how the websites access data..

Most larger sites will use one server for database processing and the other for everything else. That would be my suggestion. Use the fastest machine for the database with remote access from the other server.

Hello Lock Down.. U mean DB on server1, content on server2 then server2 connected to DB on server1 via remote access DB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back