How long does it take to recovering ranking in Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonth321

My traffic was literally (and depressingly) cut by %75 due to all of the website downtime I had been experiencing using Nameheap as my webhost. My website was in a constant state of error 500's for probably 1-2 weeks. I have since moved to Siteground, which is so much better, and they worked with me on dialing back a few RSS functions to make sure that I did not over-extend on resource use, but the errors are gone for the foreseeable future. However, Google has a very tiny drop of my pages indexed and my traffic is still down by the %75. All of this server move happened within the past week.

Does Google come back and re-crawl and at re-index after a period of time? (hopefully)

2 comments
Your pages might be indexed already. You need to check the quality of content. Make sure you gave genuine content on your website. If you traffic is down. It means your competitors are working hard on Search engine optimization for better rankings. Try to get some backlinks from known websites of your own niche industry or Public relations could be a better idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back