How long does it take to get indexed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toomy

Setting up a site and domain for a friend, got all the correct meta tags, robot.txt and sitemap.xml, the domain did have a spam maker against it which has been removed but google still haven't indexed the site?

16 comments
Indexing may take some tine, build some good quality dofollow links from other websites - it will speed it up. Add a website to Google Webmaster Tools and Bing/Yahoo websmaster tools.

As someone incorrectly mentioned above that indexing a site takes some time. The truth is that it takes less than that. It could take a site 1-3 days to get indexed instead.

Use Rich snippets and google will take much more attention to you website. Provide true details and don't use fake traffic hitleap, addmefast and other s****. If you have all clean google will index you page < 3 hours after sitemap ping.

Keep your website with an bounce rate under 50% and google will index you website much faster and you will see much good serp results.

Does your sitemap auto ping Google? If yes , then you should wait. Getting at least 1 do follow backlink will definitely improve the waiting time.
However it depends on many factors. I had sites which got indexed immediately (few hours) and i had sites which got indexed in 1 week. I have to admit that the faster ones were built on CMS (Wordpress)

Well google take atleast 10 to 15 days for indexing normally but if you add your site in google webmaster it will take 3 to 4 days to index your site.

• Create your content
  • Submit site to Google Webmaster
  • Create G+ link to your site
  • Setup Google Analytics
  • Submit site to other directory!
I think Google will index your site 1-3 days

From my own experience: Create a short video, upload it to youtube with a link to your site in the description. Your site will get indexed very fast!

You need to check you webmaster information for this website. If the website is not indexed by the search engine then you need to send them a request to index your website. If you have got any penalty then need to remove that penalty problem and resubmit your website to the search engine.

There is actually no certain time on how often search engines index a websites/webpages.
It has been said the often a site is updated the often it will be indexed too.

Googlebot to crawl your website and add it to the Google index. then Once Indexed your website in google , you get conformation from google webmaster tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back