How FBI "hacked" bitcoin network (funny) and undercover hosting providers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerhea

Hi guys.. let me tell you that FBI did not even or can hack any bitcoin network.. this is all fake news by them and media did not say the truth as it should be.. recently bitcoin price dropped a lot due people got in panic that bitcoin is not safe.. of course it is safe and let me clear some things.. some fraudsters which was asking from people to pay them after was hacking them they was using between their group a "popular privacy" software called ANOM .. this was undercover application of FBI and they was monitoring everything for years and they did catch with trojan.. they catched many bad guys in Europe and other continents which they was talking about criminal things as they was thinking the app was safe for chat and voice and they was sharing many secrets which all was being logged at the network of FBI..

I was the first one saying not trust some hosting providers which are undercover and claiming they have "privacy" and blah blah.. some of them even they are some of them are advertising here and they are just in business some years maybe around 2 years or more and like mushrooms they are coming to surface.. they do advertise also on google adwords like normal providers.. i received from them messages that if i continue to tell the truth i would have some issues.. and here i am i will say the truth and i will inform you about only valid providers as much as you not like it.. because we are not all same and we not do criminal things.. we just want privacy and nothing else.. i will give a tip to everyone do not trust this website https://uncensoredhosting.com/offshore-hosting-reviews/ website is being operated for dark purposes and to catch potentially victims.. do not trust them you will see clearly which providers they advert a lot and you will understand that all those are fake.. some of them was hosting dark web TOR websites which got "leaked" somehow... guess why..

Last edited:
8 comments
Hi guys.. let me tell you that FBI did not even or can hack any bitcoin network.. this is all fake news by them and media did not say the truth as it should be.. recently bitcoin price dropped a lot due people got in panic that bitcoin is not safe.. of course it is safe and let me clear some things.. some fraudsters which was asking from people to pay them after was hacking them they was using between their group a "popular privacy" software called ANOM .. this was undercover application of FBI and they was monitoring everything for years and they did catch with trojan.. they catched many bad guys in Europe and other continents which they was talking about criminal things as they was thinking the app was safe for chat and voice and they was sharing many secrets which all was being logged at the network of FBI..

I was the first one saying not trust some hosting providers which are undercover and claiming they have "privacy" and blah blah.. some of them even they are some of them are advertising here and they are just in business some years maybe around 2 years or more and like mushrooms they are coming to surface.. they do advertise also on google adwords like normal providers.. i received from them messages that if i continue to tell the truth i would have some issues.. and here i am i will say the truth and i will inform you about only valid providers as much as you not like it.. because we are not all same and we not do criminal things.. we just want privacy and nothing else.. i will give a tip to everyone do not trust this website https://uncensoredhosting.com/offshore-hosting-reviews/ website is being operated for dark purposes and to catch potentially victims.. do not trust them you will see clearly which providers they advert a lot and you will understand that all those are fake.. some of them was hosting dark web TOR websites which got "leaked" somehow... guess why..
Smack talker
Post automatically merged:

uncensoredhosting.com is owned by abelohost and surprise surprise #1 on their site is Abelohost they are so biased they get paid by hosting companies for each visitor which clicks on their site from uncensoredhosting you can see in the URL when you click to be redirected.

Stop promoting rubbish, good day.

Last edited:
yeah uncesoredhostng.com is being owned by abelohost which abelohost is working with the authroties and many owners of websites has being caught and thrown in jail... this is the point! abelohost is coming under many other names too..

LOL Abelohost does not work with authroties. Believe me i do know the owner since started with abelohost.
do not be so sure.. you surely do not know the owner its a company behind them with different names.. and yes they work with the authorities since they are obligated to do.. torrentfreak.com must be then scam and all rest saying it in different forums regarding their experience about leaks.. if you are on abelohost.com better leave rather gets too late..
same story with njal.la many people was saying no njal.la is best and not working with authorities and blah blah blah and the previous month all owners of biggest torrent websites leaked and got their domains off and thrown in jail..

LOL Abelohost does not work with authroties. Believe me i do know the owner since started with abelohost.
before many blah blah you can read this and since you know the owner prove it they are not working with them and inform us all here how big websites torrents and dark net forums leaked by them..

• Statutory obligation compliance, which includes providing the authorities with the data if there is a need for it in case of criminal investigations. Furthermore, AbeloHost B.V. can also process data in regards to applicable data retention obligations, as well as in case of infringement of third parties’ rights.

• Regulatory organizations, courts, law enforcement agencies and other authorities if, when, and to the extent required by law

STU im working with them since more than 10 yrs. JJ is right, they aren't scam and they always ignoring DMCA requests.

These are some of the competitors who are spreading these rumors. Total bullshit. Realy, don't believe that.

Otherwise pls show some proof - and no, don't show me some text from corona kids which have to much time these days because the kindergarden is closed.

STFU... show us a proof that they ignore DMCA and that you are with them 10 years.. you are maybe of those bots going from forum to forum and posting fake reviews by them? They using a Indian service they put everywhere fake reviews every day.. all is faked by them and their network is total shit and their actions are dark and they leak you.. you can find the fake reviews here https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/abelohost-reviews/

You can see in TRUSTPILOT where they cant put fake reviews all positive reviews is with 1 review

LOL, that's only official statement. In reality they don't work with them. Believe me i do own a whole network of bigger warez sites since many yrs. Never had a problem.

Otherwise you've to be stupid to give a provider real data or not to use a vpn.

I won't discuss that with someone which try to act smart ;)

prove it you idiot.. but you cant..you know why? Because you are fake as them..

He is a noob Shadow, don't mention him. Maybe he is a tiny uploader or a website owner with only few hundreds views a day.

Happy Danny Glover GIF by Regal

Thanks, i will report that. Hope you getting banned.

i not think i will get banned as it is a freedom of the speech.. i hope you will get banned for spreading fake info's and you know the owner!!! You see what a kid you are.. you have no proofs of your claims and immediately >> i hope you getting banned.. like a kid you are..

He is a noob Shadow, don't mention him. Maybe he is a tiny uploader or a website owner with only few hundreds views a day.

Happy Danny Glover GIF by Regal

Thanks, i will report that. Hope you getting banned.

BTW: Shadow is one of the biggest game uploaders in the world ;)

yeah right.. prove it..

Shadow,
1. abelohost is not even 10 years old - can you prove you have been registered for 10 years with them ?

Jennifer_Jareau,
1. You say you know the owner (lie) then you proceed to trash someone for sharing their personal experience. Who do you think you are ? You are nothing special, idiot.

we are awaiting still all the proofs that you know the owner and its this you claim.. why you are not posting the proofs you have.. because you are fake and you are spreading fake info's over our community here you will find a nice topic about you which German authorities will be notify too and they will love to catch you.. lets see.. your website https://jjs.page/ which you are the owner is on ip 185.145.131.226 is coming from the Netherlands and he your friend owner sold it for you DMCA ignored right? you bough it for 10$ probably and you pretent to be a clever one.. you will see now for your altitude what happens and will be prove to yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back