How can I transfer all cpanel Account data from one server to another server with SSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

saiefmahmud

Corporate Membership
Hello, I am a newbie in server administration. I have a dedicated server with cPanel where some domains are hosted. I want to transfer all data at a time. Is there any way to transfer all data to another server with SSH Access?

3 comments
If both servers have cpanel you can use Copy Multiple Accounts from Another Server

In the top-left Find box, type in transfer, then click on Copy multiple accounts/packages from another server.

If both servers have cpanel you can use Copy Multiple Accounts from Another Server

In the top-left Find box, type in transfer, then click on Copy multiple accounts/packages from another server.

Copy Multiple Accounts from Another Server option has been replaced with named Transfer Tool in new WHM version. :)

You can do the cPanel accounts migration in 2 ways:
1. First backup all accounts with /scripts/pkgacct $user this command and then send it to SCP or resynch on the destination server. On the destination server, you can unpack those accounts with /scripts/restorepkg $user.
2. Second backup all accounts with /scripts/pkgacct $user this command then place those in your public_html folder download one by one using wget command and unpack those accounts with /scripts/restorepkg $user.

hope this helps:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back